The Rule Over The 12 Universes

After Kakarot had defeated the Legendary Super Sayain, he had been deemed unstoppable, he had beaten every single sayain known to sayain-kind. He had gained a new power, after beating all of these strong opponents, he was able to use Mastered Ultra Instinct with Super Sayain Blue and Kaio-Ken x10,000, he had been unimaginably strong, even the God of Destruction, Beerus couldn't take Kakarot on, Beerus had charged Kakarot, looking for a challenge, Kakarot, who had been looking for someone to test this new power on, had charged back and punched Beerus once, once and nearly killed him. The sayains decide with this power they could take over the 12 universes, they conquered the strongest planets first, then take out the weaker ones, this conquest took a span of 90 days, thanks to Kakarots new power. King Vegeta had made Kakarot the commander of the Sayain Army. He had lead the sayains into war in their conquest over the 12 universes. Kakarot had looked for a challenge for a while, he had read all of sayain history and found out that the creator of life himself had been the strongest being ever known, this person was known as Grand Zeno, the King of All, the Omni-King, the Ruler of the Multiverse, Kakarot had been in search of him this entire time during the Sayain Conquest. One day, while in the midst of conquering Planet Namek, the sayains had been stopped by this ominous presence, he had told them to stop their conquest, and then, Kakarot had showed up, he asked who this person, or whatever this being was, was. He had replied with, "I am the Grand Zeno, stop your conquest of my world, or you will be punished!". But Kakarot wasn't scared, he transformed into his new form, Mastered Ultra Instinct Super Sayain Blue Kaio-Ken x10,000, and charged a Kamehameha x100,000,000 at Zeno, then flew at him to attack him. He had sent a barrage of fists at Zeno, he dodged all but one hit, one fatal hit, after the damage he had suffered from the Kamehameha x100,000,000 he was so weak that one punch killed him. Kakarot was really hoping for more of a challenge, but he was the strongest, there was nothing he could do now. He had achieved power like nothing ever before.