Chapter 1

~ADRIEN POV ~
I wake up to the sound of my phone going off. I picked it up and saw that nino was calling, I sat up in my bed and answered it. "Hey dude, do you have plans tonight?" nino asked. "No, why" I replied. "I was wondering if you wanted to hangout or maybe go to a club" he said. "Why do you wanna go to a club?" I asked knowing why he wanted to go to a club. "Nothing in particular" he replied. I knew he was wanting to hook me up with someone. "Sure why not" I replied. "Ok good see you there at 7:00" nino said. "Ok bye" I said and hung up before he said bye back. I just layed back down on my bed staring at my ceiling wondering how this girl is gonna be different from all the others.
Every girl wants to be with me because I'm popular, good looking and rich. No one actually knows my personality. I was really hoping this girl was different. I looked at my phone and seen that it was 5:30, I knew I needed to get ready. I got up from my bed and walked over to my closet, I picked up a black t-shirt along with some blue jeans. I then walked to my bathroom to take a shower.
After I showered I put my clothes on and put some cologne on. I stepped out of the bathroom and walked over to my closet again and I picked up a pair of clean socks and a pair of black converse. I put them on and went over to my desk chair where my hoodie was. The hoodie was solid black. I then walk over to my phone and it read 6:35, I had only 25 minutes to get there. I rushed out of my room down the stairs and out of the door.

~ MARI POV ~
I was new in town and I have already made a new friend her name is alya. She came to the bakery and she asked if I was new and I said yes and she told me that we were gonna be besties. I shook my head and agreed with her. I have hung out with her for a few days now because it was spring break so I haven't went to school yet. This morning I got a call from alya I sat up in my bed and answered it. "Hey girl what's up...you busy tonight?" She asked me. "No, why?" I asked back. "You wanna go to a club.....I mean you could meet new people" she said. "Sure" I said half smiling. "Ok see you at 7:00 girl" she said in excitement. "Ok bye" I said back and she replied with "bye girl" and I hung up.
I was wondering if she was planing something, she knew I didn't have a boyfriend and I knew she had a boyfriend, his name is nino. I looked a the time and it was 5:30, I knew if I was gonna get there on time I needed to start getting ready right now. I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet, I picked out some cute black ripped jeans along with a white cropped top. I hurried to the bathroom to take a shower.
When I finished my shower I put on my clothes and dried my hair and I decided to wear my hair down. I then put some perfume on. I went back into my room and to my closet to pick out some shoes. I picked up a pair of white high top converse and some socks. I put them on and tan to the bathroom as I forgot my makeup, I put on some mascara but made sure not to cake it and make it look bad. I then but on some lipgloss. I went over to my phone when I was finished and looked at the time, it was 6:35, I had 25 minutes to get there. I ran downstairs and out of the bakery.

~ ADRIEN POV ~
On the way to the club I see nino waiting on me. I walk up to him and ask why I was really here. "Don't get mad but there's a new girl in town and I wanted you to meet her before we started back to school" he said with a smile. "A new girl?" I said looking confused. "Yeah a new girl" he said back still with that smile on his face. " ok fine but this the last time your bringing me here to meet a girl" I said crossing my arms. "Ok fine but I feel good about this girl" he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

~ MARI POV ~
On the way to the club I seen alya running towards me as soon as she seen me. I stopped and she ran and gave me a big hug. "Hey girl, you look cute" she said with a smirk. " thanks you too" I said back with a smile. "ok I'm just gonna say that there might be someone waiting on you at the club" she said with still a smirk on her face. "ALYA WHY" I said almost screaming at her. She started laughing "girl clam down, besides your gonna have to meet him I mea-" "A BOY" I said cutting her off. "Girl you told me you didn't have a boyfriend...soooo I-" "just because I don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean to find me one" I said cutting her off again. "Look do you want to meet him or not?" She asked me. "Fine, I mean I'll have to meet him anyways right" I said back crossing my arms. " ok let's go" she said pulling me towards the club.

~ ADRIEN POV ~
"So where is she?" I asked nino. "Idk" he said while grabbing his phone to text someone. "What's her name?" I asked to start another conversation. "I can't remember" he says with his head down texting someone. I wonder if she's pretty or I wonder what color hair she has or what color eyes. As I look around I start to wonder if she even wants to meet me or talk to me. I wonder if she knows who I am. What if she just like the others. I think as I put my head down.

~ MARI POV ~
As me and alya are walking to the club I wonder if this boy even wants to talk to me. "Hey alya..do you think he will like me" I ask a little worried. "Yes girl who wouldn't like you, you have a sweet and kind heart and a great personality" she said with a smile. "Thank you for being my best friend" I say. "Your welcome girl" she said still with a smile on her face. "We're here" she said with excitement. "Where is he?" I asked. " girl we just got here, go sit down I'll be right back or maybe someone will" she said with a smirk as she walked away. I walked over to a seat and sat down.

~ ADRIEN POV ~
I looked back up when I hear alya's voice. I was confused on why she was here but I came in realization that her and nino planed this together. "She's sitting down over there" alya said smiling at me. I was about to say something before she pushed me to where she was sitting. I turned around and asked alya " what does she look like". "She's the one in the black ripped jeans with the cropped top and blue hair" she said pointing at her. As I walk over to her, I thought of how cute her hair color was and how good her body looked in her clothes, oh how I wanted to take them off. Wait why am I thinking that. "Hey I'm Adrien" I say to her as I sit next to her. She turned towards me "Hey I'm mari, are you the one I was suppose to meet?" She asked. Her eyes were so beautiful I couldn't stoping looking at them. "Yes , I heard that you were new in town" I asked to get off that topic. "Oh yes I just moved from America because my parents got a divorce, so I'm living with my mom" she said a little sad. "oh I'm sorry I didn't know" I said back regretting what I said. "no it's ok" she said with a little smile.

~ MARI POV ~
I was sitting down waiting on the boy when I hear someone say "hey I'm Adrien" , I turned around to see a boy with blonde hair siting next to me and wondered if he was the boy I was meeting so I said" hey I'm mari, are you the one I'm suppose to meet?". "Yes, I heard your new in town" he said looking me straight into my eyes. "Oh yes I just moved from America because my parents got a divorce, so I living with my mom" I wanted to cry but I held strong. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" the blonde boy said. "No it's ok" I said with a little smile.

~ ADRIEN POV ~
It started to get crowded in the place so I asked " hey do you wanna go outside so we are not so crowded". "Yeah" she said back with a smile. Oh the thoughts going through my head. I walked her to the park and we sat on a bench. The night was reflecting off of her body. I looked at her lips, I wanted to kiss them.I don't know why I'm thinking all these things. "It's getting pretty late I should head back to my house before my mom gets worried" she said as she got up. " I could walk you home if you want" I said with a smile. "Sure" she said back with a smile. I really wanted to kiss her. As I walked her home I took note where I was. When we got to her house she turned around and said "bye see you later". " bye see you later" I said back. As she went inside my thoughts were telling me to follow her. I turned around and walked home. When I got home I went upstairs to my bedroom and changed and got in bed. Before I knew it I was dreaming about her.