Chapter 4

- no one's POV
Adrien hears the shower start. He questions if he should go in there or not. He waits and then he gets up and walks to the door. Turning the nob quietly and opening the door slowly. Adrien walks to the foggy glass shower and opens the door and gets in. Mari is turned away from Adrien, washing her hair. Adrien puts his hands on her hips and starts kissing her neck. Adrien can feel her heart beat speed up. Mari turns back around to wash out her hair. Mari has her eyes closed so the soap don't get in her eyes and Adrien is staring at Mari up and down. Mari opens her eyes when the soap is all out and says to Adrien "it's your turn" and hands him the shampoo and conditioner. Adrien smiles and swap places with Mari. As Adrien is washing his hair Mari shaves her legs and other areas. When Adrien turns around to wash out the soap, Mari sees his eyes are closed and gets an idea. Mari gets on her knees and puts his dick in her mouth. Adrien opens his eyes and looks down in shock, his heart is beating so fast.

-Adrien's POV
As I'm washing the soap out of my hair I feel Mari put her mouth around my dick, I can't believe this is happening. I open my eyes and see her on her knees for me. Nino was right this girl is different then the others.

-Mari's POV
After this morning I started to like him, I guess I can tell Ayla I made a friend;). I feel him staring at me so I start to speed up. I hear him let out a groan. I looked up and his head is tilted back and his hand landed on my head. I felt his hand grip my hair as he let out a small moan. I wanted to hear him moan louder so I started to deep throat a little. Soon he let out a little louder moan.

-no one's POV
Mari stopped and tried to stand up but Adrien pushed her back down and said "not yet, I haven't finished." Mari rolled her eyes and said "but I just wanted to tease you." Adrien smiles and says "well you did, but now I gotta finish. I want you to taste me." Mari blushes and says "fine" and puts her mouth around his dick and starts slow. She then speeds up and starts to moan a little. Adrien is breathing fast and is close. Mari feels his dick get harder so she moans louder. Adrien let's out a loud groan as he cums in her mouth. Mari continues as he cums and stops and swallows. Adrien helps Mari up and tells her "good girl" (Mari blushes) and turns off the shower. Adrien hands Mari her towel and they both dry off. They both put some clothes on. Adrien puts on grey sweatpants and a tight black shirt paired with Nike shoes. Mari puts on black flared leggings with a white tank top and a tight black jacket paired with Nike shoes. Adrien then says "you ready to eat food now." Mari reply's with "yes, but where are we going?" Adrien smiles and says "it will be a surprise." Then they both walk out of the building.