Chapter 3

- Adriens POV
         I woke up and my head was spinning. I wondered if that really happened. I turned my head to see Mari. I looked away, I was disappointed in me but not at the same time. What was I thinking, that was not me. Soon I hear her waking up, I didn't know what to do so I faked being asleep to see what she would do.

     - Maris POV
           I woke up feeling sore from who knows what. I rolled over to see Adrien, I rolled back over to think, then it hit me. I rolled back over to see if he was still sleeping. He was or I hope he was I then crawled over him to get up. I then tried to walk to my door. I felt something touch my shoulder I turned around to see Adrien smiling.

     -no ones POV
          Adrien then grabs Mari, she try's to kick and scream but no one was home and she knew that her mom had to leave today for a meeting. She needed to get away from him, but he was much stronger.  Adrien threw Mari on the bed. Mari looks at Adrien and starts having flash backs from last night. Adrien looks Mari up and down and can't get the thoughts of last night off his mind. Adrien then steps towards Mari and take his hand and rubs her check down to her collarbone then leans down and kisses Maris neck a few times. Mari's thoughts were racing, she didn't know if she wanted it or not. She could remember his gentle touch. Mari let's out a small moan. Adrien smirks. He pushes her on her back on the bed then leans down and whispers " are you ready ". Mari whispers back " yes ". Adrien then pushes his dick slowly into Mari. Mari twiches and moans as he pushes all the way in and then out and then in, Mari grips the covers hard as she moans in Adriens ear. Adrien then pulls Mari up and flips her into doggy style. Mari's legs were already weak from last night so Adrien helps her keep her position. Adrien goes slow at first wanting Mari to say something. Mari moans "go slow" then once she catches her breath she says " faster ". Adrien smiles and picks up speed hearing the clap over and over. Mari moans loudly because she got what she wanted. Adrien flips her back over onto her back pulling her heels over his shoulders going even slower then before. Mari's legs twitch as she lets out a loud moan and cums. Adrien still going slow making her even more wet. Soon all you hear is his dick softly going in and out of her wet pussy. He then starts to pound hard in and out making Mari moan like crazy. Mari then finds her hands on Adriens back making him moan a little. She then digs her nails into his back making Adrien moan a little louder and pound a little harder. Mari then rubs up his back into his hair and let's out a loud moan while pulling his hair. Adrien speeds up a little and then cums. Adrien gently pulls out and takes the condom off and throws it away.

-Mari's POV
Idk if this is a dream or not. It feels like I've known him forever but we just met.

-Adriens POV
Ok I might be in love but I don't want her to think I just want her for sex. So I ask her " hey do you want to go grab a bite?" She replies with "sure, what was you feeling like having". I smile and say "well I could go for seconds, but I mean a burger". She smiles at the floor and then looks back up into my eyes and says "that sounds nice". I reply fast with "which one?" She gets up and smiles at me while looking me straight in the eyes, then turns around and walks to the bathroom while swaying her hips.