Chapter 5

-Mari's POV
while I'm walking with Adrien I couldn't help but notice all the posters with his face on them. I'm confused, is he famous? I ask him "I never noticed all these posters with your face on them, are you famous?" Adrien looks at me as if I said something wrong. Adrien then reply's with "yeah" while facing the ground. I ask him "and you don't like it?" Adrien looks at me and says, "I thought I would until people started treating me differently and only wanting to talk or hang out because I was famous, see I thought that was why you wanted to meet me until you started talking. It was like I wasn't famous to you. It was great. I just don't want you to treat me differently like everyone else." I feel really bad, no wonder he caught feelings so fast. I put my hand in his and say, "I would never, even now I don't see you differently."

-Adrien's POV
While I'm walking with Mari I see my face on almost ever corner, maybe she won't notice. Mari then says, "I never noticed all these posters with your face on them, are you famous?" I look down thinking she might change. I tell her "yeah" and then she asks me "and you don't like it?" I look at her and say, "I thought I would until people started treating me differently and only wanting to talk or hang out because I was famous, see I thought that was why you wanted to meet me until you started talking. It was like I wasn't famous to you. It was great. I just don't want you to treat me differently like everyone else." Then I feel her hand in mine and she says to me, "I would never, even now I don't see you differently." I smile, she makes me feel like a normal person. I look up and we are at the restaurant. I turn to her and say "here we are." She looks up and says "the garden? I've never heard of it."

-no one's POV
Adrien opens the door for Mari and she tells him "thank you." He reply's with "your welcome, beautiful." Mari blushes and Adrien walks to the table and pulls out a chair for Mari. Mari smiles and sits and then Adrien walks to the other side and sits in front of Mari. Mari asks "so what's good here?" Adrien looks at Mari and says, "I really like there sushi." Mari smiles and says, "that sounds good, what kind." Before Adrien can reply to Mari, the waiter gives them a menu. Adrien looks at Mari and says "so what are you gonna get?" Mari says "honestly ima get what you get." Adrien smiles and orders two things of crab sushi. Adrien and Mari talk and get to know each other more and more.

-Mari's POV
He's honestly a gentleman, it's hot. While i'm talking to Adrien I get a text from Alya.
Alya:  hey girl, how was last night?
Mari: Me and Adrien just spent time together at my place
Ayla:  ok girl I see you
Mari: wym
Ayla: you like him don't you
Mari: maybe why
Ayla: y'all would be so cute together
Mari: ok girl but I'm eating lunch with him rn
Ayla: oh, well let me leave you alone so you can talk to him
Mari: ok girl I'll talk to you later

-Adrien's POV
I love everything about her. While we are talking I get a text from nino.
Nino: hey dude, how did last night go?
Adrien: Me and Mari spent time together at her place.
Nino: so do you like her or...
Adrien: She's definitely different
Nino: y'all should get together¿
Adrien: maybe:)
Nino: wyd rn?
Adrien: eating lunch with Mari rn, why?
Nino: dude? why didn't you tell me, I'll let you go:)
Adrien: my bad, thank you:)

no one's POV:
Once they got there food Adrien waited to see what Mari thought about it. Mari picked it up and tried it, she liked it. She told Adrien with a smile, "this is really good." Adrien smiled back saying, "I'm glad." They finished there food and went back to Mari's place. Mari's mom was still gone. Adrien took note of that as they entered. 💋Once the door was closed and locked Adrien grabbed Mari by the hips and landed his lips on hers. She interlaced her hands in Adrien's hair. Adrien's hands drifted down to Mari's butt and back up to her hips. Mari starts to take off her jacket since she was burning up now. Adrien helps her take off her jacket along with her shirt. Mari soon grabs Adrien's shirt to take it off. Adrien stops and backs up and tells Mari to go get ready for him in her room, he will be up soon. Mari smiles and nods, then turns and fast walks to her room. Adrien smiles because she obeyed him. He then picks up the clothes and takes his shirt and pants off then carries them to Mari's room. He enters her room and drops the clothes along with his underwear onto the floor. Adrien then walks over to Mari laying on her back with her legs spread straight and her arms above her head. Mari looks Adrien in the eyes as he climbs on top of her and pushes his dick in her. Adrien looks back at Mari in the eyes and watches her reaction to his big dick. Mari tries to reach for Adrien but he stops her and holds her hands above her head with one of his hands. Mari moans every time his dick renters her. Adrien stops and tells Mari to get In doggy style, and with no hesitation she did. Adrien really liked this, he rams into her and Mari let's out a loud moan. Adrien rams in and out until she is to weak to balance. Mari moans turn into words which turned into tears. Mari collapsed and Adrien laid her back on her back. Adrien saw the tears and didn't really think much. Adrien started giving Mari neck kisses then kissed her all the way down to her pussy.

Mari's POV:
I don't know why he didn't stop. He starts kissing my neck, but oh why does it feel so good I close my eyes and control my breathing. He starts heading to my pussy, I take a deep breath and excel when he kisses my pussy. Adrien looks up at me for an approval and I close my eyes and nod yes. He then starts licking around and "oh yes YES" I throw my head back and stiffen up.

no one's POV:
Adrien then sticks his tongue in her hole and Mari let's out a loud moan. Mari interlaced her hands in Adriens hair. Adrien licks his finger and sticks it in her and goes back to licking around. Adrien soon finds her g-spot. Mari stiffens up and moans, "don't stop DON'T stop I-I'm close A-Adrien." Adrien continues until she came. Adrien licks all the cum up and then gives her pussy once last kiss. Adrien gets up and kisses Mari on the lips then lays on his back then Mari lays her head on his chest and she fell asleep. Adrien let's Mari rest for a little bit while he goes and showers. Mari wakes up and  decides to join Adrien. Mari enters the shower, Adrien turns around and sees Mari. He then gives her a long hug, Mari hugged him back.