Chapter 2

~ ADRIEN POV ~
I woke up to the thought of her. Why was she always on my mind. All I knew was that I needed her. I knew what I was gonna do today. I got up and put some clothes on and walked to her house but I climbed up the side of the building and was looking into her bedroom. I could see her sleeping, she was so cute. I couldn't risk getting caught, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her. See soon got up and I backed up but still keeping my eyes on her. She was wearing a black tank top with black shorts that showed her big butt. I could feel myself getting hard, but I didn't care.
I soon had an idea of witch would be creepy but only for my eyes so I took out my phone and took pictures of her. She soon went into the bathroom to take a shower so I decided to go home. When I got home I was looking at those pictures then fell asleep.I woke up with a bad idea. I keep thinking about it and then I gave in. I got up and went back to her house it was around 8:00. I looked through her window waiting till she left her room. Soon about 10 minutes later she went to the bathroom, I soon let myself into her room. I waited on the other side of the door.
⚠️She finally opened the door I suddenly pinned her against the wall and stole a kiss. She push me away "what are you doing in my room " she said. I just looked at her with a smirk " what's wrong princess you didn't like that". "What's wrong with you" she said backing up and she finally hit the wall behind her. "I can't get you off my mind princess" I said with a smirk. I grabbed her forcing another kiss she didn't give in. "You know I wouldn't be so hard on you if you would give in" I said. I could feel that she was weak. "What do you want from me" she asked . " first I want you to be mine, second I want you to give in" I said staring her up and down. "Why do you want me" she said. "Because you sweet and cute and I like that" I said coming near her. "Stop please" she said ."Why this is fun" I suddenly grabbed her and picked her up then placing her on her bed, she tried to fight me but I was way stronger. I grabbed her arms and tied them to the top of the bed with rope I brought. I could see her crying. "Why are you crying princess" "why are you doing this" she said."because it's the only way". I then took off my shirt and along with hers. She started to cry more. I leaned to her face and started kissing her neck. "Princess don't cry" "just let me go" "what's the fun in that". I went back to kissing her neck. "Fine" "fine what princess" " I'll do whatever you want if you leave and never come back" " you would do whatever I wanted" "yes" "well give in and I'll think about it" "fine" and I went back to kissing her neck and she let out a small moan. I looked at her with a smirk " so your giving in" and I kissed her and she kissed back . I trailed down her body with kisses then pulled off her pants and underwear. I started rubbing her area and she started to moan. "What was that princess I couldn't here you " I then shoved 2 fingers in her pussy and she moaned a little louder "I can't hear you princess". I started to move my fingers in and out of her pussy faster and faster and then she started to moan a little louder then I stopped and took them out and took my pants off and put a condom on and shoved my dick into her all the way, she screamed really loud. I could tell she was a virgin but I didn't care.I wanted her to feel it all. I started to move faster and faster Until I heard her say my name "a-Adrien" I could feel my heart beat faster and faster "you know you could call me something else if you would like" I said hoping she would catch on and she did soon I heard "d-daddy..mm." I couldn't believe she said that. Then I felt her cum And soon I did too. I pulled out and threw the condom away and untied her and she sat up and pulled the blankets over her I went and sat by her and she put her head on my shoulder and soon enough fell asleep.