Chapter Seven: The Dirty Devil's

The air was tense and freezing. Why you would think a silk dress in cool weather was a good idea is beyond me. Your nipples were visible now and Dean was finding it harder and harder to handle where his gaze landed. But nonetheless you had decided to ride along with him.

You were watching out the window, pondering on the shadows in the trees, slipping past your view and awaiting Sam's car to fly past the site as well. Goosebumps spread throughout your body, as cold a palm pressed into the soft skin of your leg. "It's a bit cold with the windows down."

He pointed out and you were now more aware of the thin fabric laying on your body. You crossed your arms. Squeezing your thighs together in embarrassment. He tightened his hold on you harshly and you shivered. "Come closer." You scooted from the passengers seat to the middle, his grip never leaving you.

He spread your limbs apart and ran a testing finger along your folds, his eyebrows shot up just as quick as a smirk appeared on his lips. "I have a feeling you wanted this darling. Wearing no panties could get you in all sorts of trouble." You started to stutter something out but gave up half way, distracted by his unwavering movements. Your hips jerk forward after a teasing minute, hands clenched at your side. "I was wondering when you'd realize and deliver, I like my punishments, but you don't look like the type to do it right." You grinned cheekily.

His jaw tightened, "Just to let you know sweetheart, I can let a joke or two slide before you really piss me off, Sam on the other hand-" He let his finger dip in you, flicking over your clit to pronunciate his brothers name. "Doesn't stand for any games." You let a mewl escape and you watched his adams apple bob.

He moved to lift your dress in the slightest, exposing your wet cunt to the head lights that passed every so often. The car jolts, Dean frantically looking towards the road to correct his steering. "Fuck." He curses under his breath at the sight of you. You move his right hand and grind down on it. "Please."

A sinister expression pressed on his face and he clears his throat. "Huh? What was that sweetheart?" You turn your head to look at him in the eye, frustrated at his stubbornness, a small pathetic pout planted on your features. "Please De-" He shifted his hand to grip your jaw and pulled you closer. "It's Sir, understood?"

You had to bite your lip to keep from saying it. You didn't want to just yet, you wanted to tease him as much as he teased you. As if he read your mind his rough fingers wrapped around your jugular. "Understood?" You nodded as best as you could, "Yes Sir."

The two of you jumped at the honk from behind you and Dean reluctantly pulled over to the side of the road. As he reached a stop he hoisted you on his thigh, bouncing it once like a silent demand. You placed your grip just above where your core met his suit pants.

You rocked your hips slowly at first, taking your time to relish in how it felt to be watched while committing such a vulnerable act. You choked out a moan at the thought, and as a reaction, Dean's hands flew to your hips pulling you against him harshly. His hand slipped under your dress and lifted it up slowly.

He took his time to memorize your body. You had to take initiative and let the straps of the clothing fall down your arms just to speed the process along. He watched your body move, an expression on his face so unholy. A hand slapped the passenger window, making you jolt, Sam lent down moving his hair from his view. His gaze was on you sternly, you caught his eyes once but averted them quickly.

Your cheeks heated up as the lock to the car sounded and the door opened. A soft bang made you jump and not long after, fingers enveloped your jaw turning your focus to the right side of the vehicle.

"Why'd you start the fun with out me?" Dean straightened his body and bounced his leg. You swore the both of them heard the small whimper in the back of your throat and the older Winchester groaned. "My fault, but please" He paused emitting a low chuckle. "Take it out on her."