Chapter 9

»»————-  ☆  ————-««

Nina's POV-

*A little later when we got to their apartment, Andy showed me that he took a phone from the store. It was Omar's phone. I was shocked at first that Andy stole his phone, but at the end of the day, Omar deserves to get his phone stolen. At this moment, Andy & I were outside in his balcony. Looking through Omar's phone, going to the buddi app. It said buddi connected*

Andy:"We've got you now, asshole."

*The screen showed us Omar's room. With his friends, including Falyn & Pugg AND Madison*

Omar:"Yo, shut up."

Chris:"Okay."

Omar:"Still can't believe you're friends with that freak."

Pugg:"He is not our friend. Not anymore."

Omar:"And why is Nina's bitchass on his side? Fucking slut."

Falyn:"Andy's got her brainwashed. She's just stupid."

Madison:"Honestly I don't even know why I'm best friends with that loser still... I should have cut her off a long time ago."

*My mouth dropped & Andy looks at me, putting his hand on my shoulder for reassurance*

Omar on phone:"Check this out."

*We look back at the screen & see that Chucky was walking somewhere*

Andy:"Where are you going?"

*We see that Chucky was grabbing a knife & then the screen started to mess up*

Andy:"No. Not right now."

*Andy tries to fix it but it won't work*

                                          ♡♡♡

No One's POV-

Doreen:"I'm going to bingo."

Mike:"Well, you're sure as hell not walkin' there. Why don't you just wait till I get off work in a few?"

Doreen:"No, no. I ordered a car. Mmm. I can take care of my own damn self. *kisses, chuckles*."

*Doreen starts walking out the door*

Mike:"Wear your... seatbelt. Please."

*The door closes*

                                           ♡♡♡

Nina's POV-

*We were still trying to get it to work when if finally stopped buffering*

Andy:"Oh, shit. Come on."

*The screen then shows us Ms. Doreen outside in the rain waiting for someone or something?*

Nina:"What in the world...?"

Andy:"Oh, shit!"

*Andy grabs my hand & starts running down to Ms. Doreen. Us getting wet in the process. We run down the stairs as fast as we could*

Andy:"*panting* okay."

*We run to Ms. Doreen trying to stop her*

Andy:"Doreen!"

Nina:"Ms. Doreen!"

*We see her wave at us*

Andy:"No!"

*We were both panting & trying not to stop running*

Nina:"Stop the car!"

*Andy then slows down & stops running, causing me to do the same*