Chapter 1

»»————-  ☆  ————-««

No One's POV-

*Karen walks through the door with a present in her arm & sees her son Andy on the couch in the living room. Andy turns his head & looks at his mother*

Karen: "Hi."

Andy:"Hey uh... i was just- whoa you look like shit, what happened to you?"

Karen:"Thanks. And watch your language."

Andy:"Sorry."

*Karen looks around the living room & sees boxes still not unpacked like they were supposed to be*

Karen:"Andy,  i told you to unpack those boxes."

Andy:"Okay, I know, and I was. I wanted to make a mental map of where I should put everything first. You know, for maximum feng shui."

Karen:"I think you were maximum feng-shuing so hard, you forgot to put your phone down for five seconds and feed Rooney."

*Andy looks at their cat, Rooney for a second then turns back to his mom & sighs*

Andy:"You mean this busted ass phone that we're replacing for my birthday?"

Karen:"Dude, I've already been working doubles to try to get you a new hearing aid."

Andy:"I'm fine with this one, but this is my primary source of education."

*he says referring to his phone*

Karen:"Oh, my gosh. There's literally an entire world of things to do."

*Karen goes to the window & peeks through it*

Karen:"Look, two kids standing in the rain. That looks fun."

Andy:"They can be anybody. They can be serial killers."

*Karen rolls her eyes & takes his phone from his hands*

Karen:"Noodle. We talked about this. You said you were gonna make new friends."

*Andy sighs*

Karen:"This move is supposed to be a new start for us. Tell you what, you don't have to unpack or do anything tonight, if you just go out there & try."

*Andy looks down*

Karen:"I'll give you your phone back."

*Andy snatches his phone from his mother & gets up*

Andy:"Okay, I'll be outside."

*Karen gives her son an "are you serious" expression*

Karen:"Really, that was it?"

*Andy shrugs & walks out the door*

                                    ♡♡♡
Nina's POV-

*It was dark & raining outside. Madison & I were just standing in the rain & waiting for her parents to pick us up so we can go to her house & chill. I was so tired & cold. Madison was acting like this was normal*

Nina:"It's so cold."

Madison:"Nina, stop being such a baby. It's not that bad. They're coming."

Nina:" 'It's not that bad'? It's literally raining & it's also 10:15pm. They said they were gonna be here at 9:30pm."

Madison:"So they're late, big deal. If they said they're coming, they're coming."

*I roll my eyes & see someone walking towards us from the corner of my eye. I look at the figure & start to panic a little. Who is that? When they finally were in front of us, I just shook it off. It was a boy like around our age*