Chapter 8

»»————-  ☆  ————-««

No One's POV-

*Chucky was strapped down on a table when Gabe came with a box in his hands. Taking out a yellow bag. He opened up the yellow bag & unstrapped Chucky, then took out new, clean, fresh clothes for Chucky, then he took out the battery & brung out another one, putting it in Chucky's hole*

System:"Your buddy is now connected."

Chucky:"Hi."

Gabe:"Yes!"

Chucky:"Are you my best buddy?"

Gabe:"Buddi, you can connect to Kaslan products, right?"

Chucky:"Sure. Do you like music?"

Gabe:"I do. I do."

System:"Connecting to Kaslan Music."

Gabe:"Yes!"

*pop music starts playing on the speakers*

Gabe:"There it is. Ebay here we come."

*Gabe puts the new clothes on Chucky & walks away to a buddi box, getting ready to put the new Buddi in there. then looks on the cameras & sees Karen wearing a towel*

Gabe:"*breathes heavily & moans softly*

*behind Gabe was Chucky, sitting up, with red eyes instead of blue. Cutting off the cameras, leaving Gabe confused*

Gabe:"Kaslan, system reboot."

System:"Your connection is experiencing interference."

Gabe:"No, no, no. Kaslan! System reboot!"

*the Kaslan vacuum started to move towards Gabe as the music stops*

Gabe:"Kaslan, system reboot!"

*the music starts playing again & the cameras start working again. Gabe seeing Karen in her underwear, standing up from bending down, taking off her bra, Gabe seeing her bare back, then out of nowhere, here's a sound. He quickly turns around to see what it was & sees that Buddi isn't on the table*

Gabe:"Buddi?"

*He starts looking around for 'Buddi'*

Gabe:"Buddi?"

*all the lights turn off, leaving it dark*

Gabe:"Kaslan, lights on."

*the lights turn on, then back off*

Gabe:"Kaslan. Lights on."

*the lights don't turn on this time*

Gabe:"*through gritted teeth* Kaslan, lights on."

*nothing*

Gabe:"Kaslan. Ka... Kaslan?"

*'Buddi' sneaks up behind Gabe & slices his leg, making Gabe shout in pain*

Gabe:"What the hell?"

*Gabe looks around trying to see what it was that hurt him. Then the lights turn on*

System:"Lights activated."

*Gabe looks confused, then feels a very painful sharp object cut him in the private area & groans. he then trips over the Kaslan vacuum & falls landing on his back. the lights turn off & then Chucky stabs him in the chest, slicing Gabe open. He screams & tries to move away. Chucky runs so Gabe won't see him*

*Gabe had the strength to get up*

Gabe:"Kaslan, lights on."

*the lights turn on & Chucky comes running to Gabe, slashing his other leg. Gabe groans & then stands on the table to avoid getting hurt again*