Chapter 5

»»————-  ☆  ————-««

Karen's POV-

Karen:"Hey, hey, hey! I'm just saying he's my son, so if you have a problem with him, talk to me, & I'll talk to him. Because you're not his dad &..."

Shane:"Yeah, I get it. Look, he was being rude, & I called him on it."

Karen:"I just think it's too much."

Shane:"All I did was I talked to him."

Karen:"It's a little much, that's all."

Shane:"You know what? Fuck it. Sounds like a 'you' problem, not a 'me' problem."

*Shane left me in the hallway as I see Officer Mike looking at me. This is so fucking embarrassing... I just look at him back, & leave*

                                              ♡♡♡

Shane's POV-

Shane:"Yes, I know."

*I was talking to my wife*

Shane:"Listen just listen, I am getting fucking pissed on, okay? I work hard enough as it is, & I'm this goddamn conversation!"

*I hang up because she was pissing me off & get in my car & then I hear a thud in the back & look behind me, but it was nothing, so I just drove away to my house. I pull up & see my kids & wife in the window doing some shit & wave at my kids. Then I get my wedding ring & put it on. I get out my car & close the car door & walk to my house door, my kids coming out to hug me as I hug them back*

Shane:"Hey!"

Girls:"Daddy!"

Shane:"Oh, boy, you guys are so big!"

Sally:"Daddy!"

Sarah:"Daddy!"

                                              ♡♡♡

Shane:"Fucking Christmas lights. Just leave 'em up."

*my wife was making me take down the fucking christmas lights*

Shane:"I don't do enough around here?"

*I put the ladder up & start climbing on it. I then start to take off the lights*

Shane:"I guess I should've fucking unplugged them first."

*I continue to take them off & then the ladder started wiggling, almost making me fall*

Shane:"Oh, fuck!"

*I hold onto the roof of my house to avoid falling & hurting myself. I grab my flashlight, turn it on, & point it down trying to see if there was someone or something there, but there wasn't*

Shane:"Damn raccoons. Get out of here!"

*I turn around to finish taking off the christmas lights, when the whole ladder falls causing me to fall with the christmas lights around my torso. & when I hit the ground, my ankles cracked open & I screamed, falling down on my back*

Shane:"*groans* Oh, god! Oh, god! Jane, help!"

*I tried moving but couldn't & I grabbed my flashlight. Then I heard my phone ring & looked to see where it was. It was far from where I was. I tried to go to it. I slid on the ground trying to get to my phone. I heard something & looked to where I heard it from, but didn't see anything, so I continued to slide to my phone, when I heard a motor turn on. I saw it & started to try to move faster to get to my phone. But I was slowing down due to the motor getting the christmas lights, & the christmas lights were around me. I looked back to see the motor almost getting to me & I was closer to my phone so I tried grabbing it but couldn't. instead, I just tried to make the motor stop from getting me. I held my hand out, & waited for the motor to come more to me & stopped it. Then I see that doll from Karen's apartment on my stomach holding a knife*