Chapter 11

»»————-  ☆  ————-««

Nina's POV-

*I wake up in a dark warehouse? I was kneeling down on my knees, there was duct tape on my mouth & my arms were tied around my back. I look to my side to see Karen the same way I was. I then saw that she had a rope around her neck. So I assumed I did too. I didn't wanna look to see because that would tighten it. Next thing I know, Karen & I started to get lifted up by the ropes*

                                           ♡♡♡

Andy's POV-
*It's been about 15 minutes since Nina split up from us & I could tell Falyn, Pugg, & Omar were tired of waiting for her*

Falyn:"What is taking Nina so long?"

Pugg:"She's probably taking a massive shit."

Omar:"Gross..."

Falyn:"*sighs* Let's go."

*They start to crawl out of the small opening*

Andy:"Guys..."

Falyn:"What Andy? She can take care of herself. You've seen what she did back there."

*I sigh & start to crawl out, but then heard a voice*

Chucky:"Where you going, Andy?"

*I turn around to see a big tv. I saw my mom... & Nina tied up, on their feet with ropes around their necks*

Andy:"Mom. Nina."

Falyn:"Andy, he's trying to lure us back in."

Andy:"I can't just leave them there."

Pugg:"If we stay, we all die, okay? We gotta go! We'll call the cops Andy."

*I look back at the tv screen, then back at them*

Andy:"Okay. Okay, you're right. Let's go."

Falyn:"Okay, come on."

*They start standing up & I stand up & kick the box that was holding the gate open. They turn around*

Falyn:"Andy."

Andy:"It's my fault this all happened, okay?"

Falyn:"Andy."

Andy:"I can't let you guys get hurt."

Falyn:"Andy! Come on!"

Pugg:"No! Andy, don't!"

*The gate starts to go down all the way. I grab the saw that they left as I hear them from the other side*

Falyn:"Andy!"

Pugg:"Andy!"

Falyn:"Andy, please!"

Pugg:"He'll kill you, Andy!"

*I then grab the small sword*

Andy:"All right, Chucky, you wanna play? Let's play."

*I didn't know where I was going, so I just started walking anywhere*

Chucky:"*singsong* Getting closer."

*I then walk to an entrance, it looked like some sort of warehouse... there were a shit tone of random stuff down here. I continue to keep walking straight. with the saw & sword in my hands, ready to cut or slice anything that comes my way*

*I then hear footsteps & Chucky laughing evilly & look up. I saw nothing, so I look back straight & there was a curtain. I slowly & carefully went through it, seeing the warehouse more bigger. There was hella space. I slowly start walking again until I hear a toy whirring. I freeze & look behind me to see a moving toy police car. It was driving towards me as I was confused*