Ransom

Dan's POV 

To my left is the boy that I love, a gash down his cheek rendering speech impossible for him without extreme pain. To the right a psychotic man, with flaming red hair, a pair of hollow eyes and a grin to complete the nightmare.

 My hands, tied. My legs, shaking. My word, crumbling.

I look over to Phil, his baby blue eyes lined with salty tears caused by the pain and fear that have been inflicted onto him in mere hours. He looks tired and his hair is ruffled, probably from sleep but I don't know what has happened to him while I wasn't there.

 The sound of shoes clicking against laminate flooring woke me from my thoughts. Blake made his way over to me and Phil and situated himself on my Phil's lap. My pupils dilated at the sight. What does he want with Phil? Phil's mine, not his. The overwhelming feeling of jealousy took over my body as I struggled to get out of the ropes and run to Phil to show Blake exactly whose he was.

 Blake looked over his shoulder at me and smirked. "The cocky bastard" I think to myself. Charlotte looks over to me and Phil and raises her eyebrows. She steps away from the corner to reveal a camera and tripod professionally set up with lights surrounding it.

 "Right boys" she says, the venom dripping off her words. "lets get to business" I gulp and look at Phil who still had Blake strategically placed on his lap.

 Charlotte struts over to us and turns so she is facing straight towards me. "Well Daniel, you are going to play a very big part to this aspect of the plan, so we wouldn't want to mess this up now would we? Or who know what would happen to precious little Phillip over here"

 I whimper at the words, they wouldn't hurt Phil would they? Even if they did, there was nothing I could do while I was still tied to this chair.

 "What are you going to do?" I ask her."Well, we are going to get you to film a video for all of your precious 'fans'" she said emphasising the word fan like they were just little toys to her. I nodded my head vigorously.

 She walked around the  back of my chair and untied my wrists but her hand grabbed onto them before I could even move them. 

"I've untied you however, if you do anything then I will get Blake to snap Phil's neck, got it" I could hear Phil's whimper and instantly turned to see if he was okay, the fear in his eyes was unmistakable. She let my wrists go and I instantly brought them in front of me to look at the damage that the ropes had done. There was thick marks right the way around my wrist "Well that will be hard to hide on camera" I think to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being supprtive 

I'm a supporter of saving of innocent chicken nuggets!!

Katey x