My everything

Chapter 6

TW - mentions of rape (I am so sorry)

Phil's Pov

I was left on the bed, still handcuffed like a toy, my body was used as an item to pleasure and nothing else. I was treated like an animal. My sole purpose was for him and there was nothing I could do about it. My mind kept wandering back to the horrific moment that seemed like it was years ago however I know it was only hours.

As I lay there the small glimmer of hope slowly faded and the dark clouds just got worse. There was a thunder storm that was consuming my mind and happy place was sat in the other room, all alone, scared, frightened and most of all damaged. My whole body was aching with pain and this time I know there was no recovering from it, not like with Dan, he would lay me down and take care of me when I was sore however i know this time I would have to suck it up and get on with life.

Charlotte walked in wearing a sympathetic smile. She gently undid the cuffs that still bound my hands to the bedpost and help me to stand up, the second my feet touched the floor waves of pain ran through me. The feeling was like no other I have ever felt, agonising pain run up my spine and spread throughout my body. I screamed in pain and crumbled to the floor. All the fear, trauma, agony that I had blocked out washed over me.

Charlotte scooped me up in her arms and slowly carried me towards Dan's bedroom. I didn't even know what was happening, all I could think about was what had happened to me these past few hours, something even Dan's arms couldn't let me forget. I was gently placed down onto the black and white duvet which I instantly cuddled up to. I let Dan's smell overwhelm me. However before I could fall into a plagued sleep I looked up at Charlotte to see she was staring at me, guilt evident in her green eyes.

"why?" I was surprised that a sound even came out, my voice was so broken, much like me.

"I'm sorry Phillip" was all she said before she turned around and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her. I let sleep overtake me.

I awoke to smooth hands running through my hair and kisses being placed onto my forehead. I flinched at every kiss, thinking it was Blake, my attacker coming back for a second round of my damaged body but a voice instantly brought me out of the dark. The sunshine on a rainy day, the one person that I trusted. My Dan.

I opened my eyes to be greeted by the worry and confusion in the chocolate balls (on his face) that belonged to him. I tried to sit up but he stopped me.

"Don't love, I can tell you're in pain" the word love set an instant blush onto my cheeks. Out of all the hurt, pain, blackness that I feel, Dan, the light at the end of the tunnel, could still help me. He still could make me smile. Maybe not all hope was lost.

"wh..." he started, I knew what he wanted to ask me.

"what did he do to you?" I could see tears welling up in his eyes. I looked away from him, I couldn't see the hurt that he will feel once I tell him what has been done to me. How broken I am now.

"h- he" I stuttered "he raped me Dan, I couldn't help it, he handcuffed me and ra..." I was silenced my Dan pulling me to his chest. I snuggled up to the comfort and broke down, I was completely helpless and clung onto his body like it was my lifeline. To me, he was the only thing that could make me happy on a stormy day, the only one to look after me when I am ill, the only one who has truly loved me through thick and thin. My everything.