A new prospective

Phil's Pov

*2 hours before*

Vibrant rays pour in to our bedroom as I groan, the sun light burning my eyes. I can feel tanned arms wrapped around my bare chest, protecting me from anything that could harm me and securing me to him. However, the growling in my stomach alerts me of my current hunger.

I turn over so I am facing my beautiful lover and take in his features. His eyes were closed but flickered as he slept, probably dreaming about Delia Smith riding a Llama. His hair has gone into it's curly state of hobbitness and you can just see the start of his flawless chest. The human that laid before me was the description of utter perfection I tell myself and try to free myself from the grip that I am locked in.

Finally free, I start to make my way to the kitchen to get some food, the hunger growing with every step that I take. I rush to the stereo that was conveniently placed on the side of the kitchen and press play one my favourite songs, Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings, started playing but only quietly so that I make sure not to wake up Dan.

 I start dancing around the kitchen singing into a teaspoon which I used to stir my coffee. I slowly pad to the lounge with my coffee and lucky charms in tow and settle on the couch, still humming along to the track. As the song finishes, the house goes deadly silent which makes my skin crawl. The silence seeps into my ears and consumes my thoughts, there could be anything in the silence, waiting to pounce when you are least expecting it.

 Shaking my head, I reach over to get the remote of the table and slowly switch the telly to the DVD player and put on my favourite series of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I let the familiar sound of Sarah Michelle Gellar comfort me as I munch on the sugary goodness. I can feel the sugar rush through my veins, bringing me to my sugar high.

 As the episode of Buffy rolls to an end I get up to take my bowl to the kitchen and grab a glass of orange juice. Grabbing the glass out of the cupboard, I could feel something behind me. Thinking it was Dan, I stayed still and waited for his arms to snake around my waist and his head to rest in the crook of my neck but what happened was quite the opposite.

I felt a hand cover my mouth and another latch onto my stomach. I tried to scream but the hand was stopping the noise from escaping. I start kicking and punching trying to get the person off me however it resulted in a the hands getting tighter, I could feel my stomach getting squashed, squeezing the contents back up.

A sharp pinching pain in my neck brought me back to reality but after that all I know is that darkness consumed me.

I awoke from my dreamless state, I felt no different to earlier, but I felt uneasy, paranoid, trapped. As I opened my eyes I tried to stretch but my arms won't move, it was like they were stuck, captured. The sight that met my eyes was not one that I wish to see again,. I was sat facing the dinning table, on the table was a collection of crowbars, hammers and knives and a collection of documents that I have never seen before, each with information about Dan and I, our jobs, weekly things we do like the radio show, our whole lives on a few pieces of tare able paper. I has no ideas what was going on, why was I here? What was happening?

I can't remember coming into the dining room, fear and panic is all I can process. My breathing is irregular, I need to get free, struggling, I can feel tight rope around my wrists which get tighter the more I move, there is no escape.

"Hello", I say, is anyone there, I can't of just miraculously appeared here, what's going on?

 My brain goes into overdrive but one sound makes the thoughts stop still, the sound of laughing. A laugh that can haunt children's nightmares, scare even a grown man and that's prosaically what it doea.

"Good morning Philly, have a nice nap did we", A girls voice says from behind me in a hushed tone, making me jump . I open my mouth to reply, I have so many questions that need answering, but before any of the words came out she interrups me.

"a,a,a, no talking, wouldn't want to wake up your precious little Daniel now would we?" she says "We're not ready to say hello to him yet"

What does she want with Dan and me? Has she hurt him? Are there anymore of them? Are the only thoughts that are running through my head so fast that I can't make sense of them. However, one thought suddenly screams at me, so clear that it blocks everything out, I must save him.

"Dan" I shout, trying to get his attention but she doesn't like that, she runs over to me and covers my mouth again. Making sure that if I scream, nothing would be able to come out, no screams, no words, no sounds.

"Oh dear Philly, I thought I told you to be quiet" and with that she reaches in front of me and grabs a large Stanley knife. What does she want? What is she going to do with me? I can feel a very sharp pain in my left cheek. I want to scream and yell at her to get off me but the hand that  still covers my mouth prevented that. No one can save me from this pain.

The knife retreats from my check and the blood oozes down and dripps onto my bare chest. The pain is unbearable. She removes her hand which means that I can let out a small whimper, however the freedom was short lived as she attachs a piece of material to my mouth. Rendering speech useless. Silence fills the room once again.

 The sound of glass smashing come's from the kitchen, I think Dan is up, hopefully he will be able to help me. But the wide grin on the girl's face makes the hope inside fade away.

The lounge door opens to revel a topless Dan, I can see the fear in his eyes, the concern surrounding his chocolate orbs. He runs over to me, I can see the girl step behind him, I try to tell him to get the hell out of here but I can't.

What are they going to do to us?

------------------

Thank you so much for the comments guys it really means a lot!

If there is anything you can see thats wrong with it or I'm missing please let me know and I'll fix it asap x 

- Katey xx