Personal Torture

TW- NON GRAPHICAL RAPE

Phil's POV

I see Charlotte shove Dan back onto his chair and sigh with relief, I can see that on the outside she hasn't hurt him however emotionally he is scared. The terror in his hypnotic brown irises capture my heart and rip it. Who would do this to such a precious, fragile boy?

I watch as Dan curls into himself on the chair and starts to sob, the instinct to comfort the beautiful human being takes over me, but the cold, steel loops of torture enclose my hands, arms, soul, love. The tears streaming down his face make him seem like a child, a vulnerable, exposed child, whose too overcome with emotions.

The only sound to bring me out of my thoughts is the laughter that can be heard from the other side of the room. Blake strides over to the poor damaged boy and harshly slaps his face. The sound echoes through the room and grips my emotions. The only sound made by Dan is the sound of a scream filled with pure pain and fear. I try to scream out at Blake but the pain that is caused by my cheek stops me. Dan is utterly helpless. Blake grabs Dan's wrists and ties  them behind the chair again.

His gaze falls to me as the red headed boy stalks over to my chair. I push myself away from him however the rope doesn't allow me very far. I try to struggle to get away from him but it does nothing. He quickly manages to sit over me so he is straddling my waist. The position is one that surprises me, only Dan should be able to sit like him. I am snapped out of my thoughts by rough lips pressing on to mine. The feeling of disgust consumed me, why would he touch what isn't his, these lips belong to Dan not him.

I try and turn my face towards Dan but he roughly grabs my face rendering all escape impossible. I can hear Dan thrashing violently in his restraints, I need to get free if not just for me but for Dan, this must be his personal torture. Tears stream down my face, no matter how much he kisses me, I will never kiss him back! Those privileges belong to Dan and Dan only.

I can feel his cold hands snake round the back of the chair and attack the cold hoops that keep my hands hostage. He sets me free, what does he want with me?

He grabs me by the collar and yanks me up, I stumble however fall into his hard chest, face first. I turn to see my beautiful baby sobbing, his breaths are ragged and unsteady. I escape Blake’s tight clasp and run over to him. I throw myself onto his lap and begin to kiss all over his face.

"Stay strong baby, I'll be okay, he didn't hurt me" I say to him to comfort him but inside I am just as scared as him and he can tell, he has always been able to see through me, always can tell when I'm hurt. He smiles up at me but I know its only for my comfort, the smile doesn't reach his eyes, the dimples don't show, the eyes are hollow, he's building up his walls so no one can hurt him and no one can see his emotions. This time not even I can get through, the walls are too high, the only way through is to climb but we both know that we won't have enough time for me to climb high and get in.

Blake grabs on to the back of my shirt and pulls me out of the room, leaving Dan alone, broken, lost. I follow him into the hallway, eyeing up every escape possible, in my heart there is a small glimmer of hope that tells me we will both be fine, free, happy. But the cloud that has been accumulating through my mind, over my thoughts puts a stop to these, telling me that there will never be another ounce of freedom in my life, my whole life is now controlled, my whole heart is now locked, my whole thoughts, imaginations, illusions.

A harsh slap and a rough shove send me onto the bed. My hands get handcuffed to the posts my mind is still blank have no fear left in my only space. My thoughts are pushed away and my body and head become limp. Blake crawls up me, my mind drifts off to these times with Dan, having Dan with me, even if it's not physically, gets me through it. I can still feel the pain, mentally and physically. The white hot pain that consumes my body, mind, life.

--------------

Thank you very much to my bestie Beth for literally forcing me to write this, I'm sure she will lock me in a room someday and make me write the rest of it but still x

-Katey