Chapter One- The Move

"Come on wake up loser we are going to be late" Bella yells hitting me with a pillow

Today is the day Bella drags me from warm sunny Phoenix, Arizona to cloudy rainy Forks, Washington. If you couldn't tell already I am not excited, but what kind of friend would I be if I just let my best friend move states without me. Pulse there is no way in Hell I am moving back in with my mom at that hell whole she calls a home. I will miss all my siblings though

"Jesus Fuck I am up" I grown trying to shield myself from the attack by my best friend. I hate mornings; well not mornings really but just waking up.

"Good, we leave in an hour" Bella says putting the pillow down, yelling the last part from down the hall

I rolled out of bed quite literally, it kinda hurt. I throw on the only thing not packed up in my bags a white cropped tank top, black leggings and my white slip on vans. I put a few tiny braids into my long brown hair, put on mascara and was ready to go. Most people would find it sad to see their whole life pact up into a few bags but this isn't the first time I had to pack my whole life up and go somewhere new more like the 10th.

My mom has a tendency to pick up and move for a guy dragging us kids with her. Then they turn out to be pieces of shit and it happens again. My mom has had a revolving door of shitty men for as long as I can remember.

-

Me and Bella are at our gate saying our goodbyes. But of course not without the water works from Renee. I mean I love her to death, plus I am so thankful to her for taking me in when I most needed her and showing me how a real mom acts and all that but she has so many emotions.

"I just can't believe my little girl is leaving me. You guys are so grown up." Renee chokes out "are you sure about this? We can turn around now and you girls can just come with me and Phil?" she says and we know she means it but we also know that deep down she is really excited to be able to travel around with her husband Phil. I owe Renee and Phil so much I would never be able to forgive myself if she didn't go because we couldn't handle some clouds and rain.

"Don't worry Renee, we will survive" I reassure her with a smile I wasn't lying I am a survivor I can adapt and survive anywhere

"You are right" she sniffs "I love you ladies so much" pulling us into a hug, kissing Bella's forehead

"I love you to mom. But we have to go before we miss our flight" Bella says looking at me knowing that that is her plan. "Your right, your right, go before I change my mind." she says and with that we took off to board our flight. "I LOVE YOU LADIES SO MUCH!" Renee yells at the last second.

-

The flight was uneventful, I slept the whole time. I actually had a really weird dream. I was running through the woods being chased by these people with really bright red eyes, they were fast so fast I couldn't outrun them. Right before they caught me the most beautiful man I have ever seen picks me up and out runs them. He was so beautiful it was like his face was permanently ingrained in my head. He had long shaggy golden blond hair that matched his perfect golden eyes which stood out against his pale skin. The second he picked me up it was like nothing could touch me. If only he was real.

Now I am wide awake sitting in the back of a cop car and I know what you are thinking and no I didn't get arrested, yet. Bella's dad is the forks sheriff so he drove the cruiser to pick us up from the airport. Charlie, Bella's dad, was trying but Bella wasn't having it. So after an awkward attempted of conversation about Bella's hair length from charlie I decided it was my turn to try and break the silence this time

"So Mr.Swan thank you for letting me come stay with you for awhile"

"Please call me Charlie, or even dad if you would like Stella." she said the last part as more of an uncomfortable question "and no problem you if Renee and Bella see you as family then so do I" Hell no I will never call anyone dad ever again.

"Well still thanks Charlie" I finished with an extra emphasis on Charlie then we returned back to awkward silence, this will be fun