Chapter 7 - Slipping in the Field

Jasper and I are now laying in the field with our connected hands now laying on my stomach while I fidget with his fingers.

"So tell me about yourself Miss Pearl." Jasper says the way he keeps calling me "Miss Pearl'' makes my heart skip. I'm not quite sure why though, it's just my name, but the way he says it makes me feel all fuzzy. Like it's not just my name but I am an actual pearl and the most beautiful one in all of existence.

I just met this man an hour ago and a single look from him and I melt. I feel willing to do anything to make him happy. Everything in my brain is telling me not to fall and not to let him in but damn everything about him makes it so damn hard. It's like my whole being is drawn to him, including my little side which has been fighting to get out since Jasper first came up to me.

"There's not much to tell." I reply looking up at the sky

"Come on darling I just want to get to know you." Jasper tries to persuade me to open up.

Feeling obligated I open up with as little detail as possible. "Well I moved in with Bella and her mom when I was 12. We just moved up here to live with Charlie yesterday."

"Okay where did you move from?" man this boy asks a lot of questions. One thing I learned growing up is, asking questions is getting attached and I don't do getting attached.

"Arizona" I answer simply

"Okay well why did you move?"

"Well aren't you noisy," he gives me a semi annoyed but also joking look to which I roll my eyes and reply "Renee, that's Bella's mom, got remarried and he is a baseball player. That comes with a lot of traveling, so Bells and I moved up here so she could travel with him."

"See was that so hard" Jasper sarcastically

"Fine then tell me about yourself Mr.Hale" I mock

"Well doctor Cullen and his wife, Esme, adopted me and my twin Rosalie. All of my siblings are adopted. We moved here a few years ago from Alaska."

"Alaska?" he nodes his head "That sounds miserable. Always freezing and shit"

Jasper let out a deep growl and I'm not gonna lie it was kinda hot but also urged me to slip and at this point I am tired of fighting it. From the new school with all the people to Jasper's whole aura, it's so dominating, but also calming and just so loving. I end up slipping. I just couldn't fight it anymore so I will just sit quietly and try to hide it.

I decided talking is not the best move because if I do Jasper will definitely be able to tell I am little by my voice. so instead I just sit and play with Jasper's hand well chewing on my lip. I wish I had my paci but that would definitely give me away.

Jasper's POV:

She is absolutely perfect, my mate, my beautiful sweet mate.

Alice saw her coming of course and the second she did she told me. I was ecstatic and started gathering stuff for her room. Of course Alice could tell she was a little so I set up the room next to mine as a playroom for her and put a king bed in my room. Since that was a few decades ago I make sure to have the most updated versions of everything.

I couldn't wait for the day when I could finally hold my beautiful little girl. I made Alice retell me every detail of her visions all the time awaiting my baby girl. Now she is finally here in front of me and even more perfect that Alice could have ever described.

I can tell Stella has been fighting slipping all afternoon and looking over at her I can tell instantly that she has slipped. I can feel how much calmer and happier it makes her to not have to be thinking about grownup things. Anxiety has been radiating off of her all day and I haven't been able to calm it but now she is completely calm. She is my happy little baby, just sitting playing with my fingers, chewing on her lip.

"Careful princess, you'll make yourself bleed" I say reaching over and pulling her lip from her teeth loving the instant blush she got.

"Sowy" she replies avoiding my gaze

"That's alright princess, do you have a paci in your bag?" I ask reaching for our bags

I could feel Stella was starting to panic because I knew she was little. She even let go of my hand which made me feel like I was missing a piece of myself and she could feel it too.

"Hey it's okay love, if you don't I have one in my bag you could use" I say trying to push all of the love and calmness I could.

"You has paci?" she asks confused

"Yes I do. Do you?" I smiled softly

"Mhm, why you has one?" she nods

"I have it in case a beautiful baby like you needs it" I smile at her blush as I reach into the front pocket of her bag and grab a white and blue paci with a bow that says "baby girl" on it.

"Here you go baby girl." I smile and stick the paci in her mouth "so precious"

I pull Stella so she is laying on my chest, which she was a bit hesitant but eventually settled into me . By now it's well into the last period of the day but I finally have my mate comfortably in my arms and I don't plan on moving any time soon.

--------

Hey guys long time no talk. Sorry about that but here is a new chapter with a new pov. Let me know how y'all liked it. Lots of love