Chapter Three - Late Night Teddy Talks

I go to the bathroom on my way up to my room. I brush my teeth and use the restroom. Deciding to shower in the morning I head to my bedroom.

I lock my door upon entering my bedroom to insure no one will enter for two reasons. One because this is my safe place not to be bothered by others and two because it would be absolutely humiliating if anyone found out ever. No one has ever or will ever know I am a little, not even Bella.

I walk over to my bed and pull out my hidden duffle bag. It is plain black as to draw no attention to it keeping all of my little gear safely tucked away from prying eyes.

I pull out my Winnie the Pooh sippy and walk over to my mini forge to fill it with apple juice, my favorite, also grab a water bottle After having all of my "adult" thing taken care of I pull out my grey onesie and my absolute favorite paci; it has Winnie the Pooh, it says baby on it, but my favorite part is that it is beaded but the beads look like pearls! Which is my absolute favorite.

Once I change into my onesie; I grab my paci and headphones. I turn Disney Junior on my phone and watch doc cartoons. Of course Teddy is watching it with me, don't tell Bella but he is my best friend. Teddy is the only person that I can talk to about absolutely anything and everything. The only person I trust 100%, completely.

After one episode I had finished my coloring page and had become hungry.

"Teddy I hungy, I fink it is dinder time." (teddy I am hungry, i think it is diner time) with that me and teddy went to my mineyfrige

"Hmmmm, oo I now gramcakers." (hmmmm, oo I now grandcrakers) I grab them and go to sit down but I stop

"You wight Teddy I need fuit. How bout gapes?" (you right teddy i need fruit) Teddy agreed so I grabbed a bowl of grapes and sat at my desk to eat diner and talk to Teddy

"I start a new school tomowo. (tomorrow) I wish you could come wif (with) me. You wight (right) I have Bells but it not da (the) same as you do. (though) Do you fink (think) I make new fiends. (friends) NO TEDDY I don't need a Daddy. We only need each ober.(other)"

By now it was 9:30 and I was tiered. "Come on teddy bedtime" with that me and Teddy climbed into bed, I checked my alarm, and grabbed my paci.

"Ni ni teddy wove you" with that I fell asleep peacefully