Chapter 5 - First day Golden Eyes

"Let's get this over with" Bella states as we exist the truck

"Oh come on Bells how bad can they be?" I reply with an eye roll

"Nice truck" a random guy says in a tone that I can't quite decipher whether he was being sarcastic or not.

"Thanks" Bella said with an awkward nod

With that we started towards the front office. Forks was a very small town which comes with an even smaller school, only 357 well now 359 students compared to over 700 people in the Junior class alone back in Phoenix. Honestly I think I will do better in a small town with fewer people to find out secrets.

___

This school is strange, good but strange. Bell and I had English together during the first period. The class was pretty uneventful other than the fact that the most beautiful woman I have ever seen sat only rows away. There is no way that this girl is human, beauty like that it's not natural.

She has beautiful blond hair that falls just perfectly in loose curls. Her skin is so pale it could be considered dead, but so is everyone else's here so it looks like I have a lot to look forward to, but her skin is perfectly clear, not a single blemish. Her eyes are like something I have never seen before, they are beautiful gold.

She didn't talk to a single person. She didn't move. If I didn't know any better I would say she wasn't even breathing. The only thing she was doing was staring at Bell. She wouldn't take her eyes off of her and not in a I want to know you kind of way like everyone else, in an I will kill you kind. Kinda creepy, if she was staring at me like that I would have burst into tears on the spot. Her eyes hold that kind of power.

__

Now it is lunch time and Bella roped me in to sit with people that she had met throughout the day though she didn't seem thrilled about it either though.

There is: Angela Weber, seems like a decent human being, she is very quiet but she gives off good vibes. Eric Yorkiy, who I met earlier in English, he is quite greasy but reminds me of someone who should be in the chest club. Mike Newton, well he is very affectionate and touchy with Bella man just offs my vibe. And Finally there's Jessica how could anyone ever forget about her she won't shut up. She just keeps going on about people who I don't know nor care about. I think if I have to sit here and keep listening to her blabbing on about stupid people doing stupid things I am going to remove my eardrums with this spork.

"Who are they" Bella's words pull me out of my violent thoughts making me look up to find who she was talking about

"The Cullen's" Angela replies with some excitement in the voice. And right on cue Jessica jumps in "There um Dr and Mrs Cullen's kids. They moved down here from Alaska a few years ago."

"They kinda keep to themselves" Angela adds

"Yeah because they are all together, like together together." Jessica continues "The blond girl that's Rosalie," she is the one from our English class "and the big dark-haird guy that's Emmet, they are like a thing. I don't think that's legal?" Jessica states "I mean it's not like they are related." Angela rebuttals "I know but they live together I mean it's weird." Jessica replies " why does he have a bag of boiled eggs?" I questioned, I can see Emmet snicker out of the corner of my eye.No one knows, okay and the little dark haired one Alice, she is really weird and she's best friends with the blond one,Jasper, who looks like he is in pain."

Alice reminds me of a fairy the way she dances around the blond. Then I make eye contact with the blond. His golden eyes are so strong and inviting it makes it hard not to slip right here in the middle of the lunchroom. That's when it hits me he is the one from my dream, the gorgeous boy from my dreams that I have wished to be real, its him. Can vaguely hear Jessica still talking but it doesn't matter nothing matters but him. We hold eye contact for the rest of lunch.

When the bell rings, before I can even get up, Jasper is next to me.

"Howdy Ma'am, let me walk you to your next class" Jasper says in the sexiest southern accent I have ever heard. Looking at Bella she gives a quick nodded well Jessica and Angela's jaws were on the ground. "Sure" I say with a big smile. Smiling back He picks up my bag and reaches out his hand for me to grab.

His hand was ice cold but it didn't matter to me there was no way I was letting go.

______

AHHH a new chapter is out I am so sorry it took so long I was having some serious writer's block but here you go. Finally Jasper Has been introduced. Can't wait for the next chapter I think Y'all will like what is coming.