Short-but-long info of y/n's past life.

Main characters information:

1.
Kim Taehyung:24 years old
Identity:6th member of the world's most famous and loved boy group BTS
Hobbies: singing, dancing and loving himself
Secret hobbies: hating himself for his one mistake,making cuts and engraving things on his own hand by sharp tools
Physical stage: Healthy
Mental stage: unhealthy and depressed.

2.
Y/n:20 years old afraid teen
Identity: no-one to this world,known for his/her body and used as a sex doll, abused by drugs by his/her step mother,sold to the abusers.
Hobbies: is not allowed to do anything by his/her own
Secret hobby: staying away from this cruel world
Physical stage: unhealthy
Mental stage: depends on the person's treatment with him/her

A/n's POV

Lost in the city of Busan,y/n always curse herself/himself for letting her mother go far away from her.

He/she was a little child of 7 years when his/her mother and father got divorced. The reason behind this is unknown to y/n.

Not that y/n didn't tried to find it out. But his/her father went in comma due to an accident.

His/her father got married a year after his divorce. Y/n's step mother was pretty good at start,but soon she went up worst than hell.

Y/n's life went worse like hell after 2 years of his/her father's marriage. He/she missed his/her mother hardly and never got a word from father about the whereabouts of his/her real-biological mother.

His/her step mother got really pissed off whenever he/she talked about his/her mother,in front of them. His/her Step-mother on the other side,gave mental punishments to her that 10 year old step-child in the absence of his/her father. 

Being tortured mentally by the acceptance of harsh words from his/her Step-mother,y/n lived 3 years in this stage-crying in bedroom,not celebrating his/her 13th birthday,stop going to school as his/her father didn't noticed it because he seems much busy in his business trip and besides he gave Carol(name of y/n's Step-mother). He trusted Carol much for taking a good care of y/n.

Besides Carol is a spoiled brat woman. She seems interested in spending money of his husband and buying expensive jewel from his money.

Now it's been 5 years y/n haven't seen his/her dad. It felt like ages.

But when she heard the news of his/her father's plane crashed,he/she left numb.

Y/n's father's accident leave him/her hating this world more. It would definitely be a burden for a 18 year old one to tolerate through this incident.

Y/n visited the hospital several times. Y/n still feels the touch of his/her father's hand patting his/her head on him/her as y/n caressed his father's hand.

Y/n can't forget that worse day in his/her life when he/she went home after a visit to his/her father. It was night and y/n's Step-mother seemed very much pissed off.

Not that for the first time as y/n's used to this, but this time it's giving y/n something different.

She slapped y/n. Y/n flinched by her sudden slap on his/her face. She scolded y/n for not coming home earlier.

As usual,she held y/n's head by his/her hands and crawled her to the kitchen.

But,this time it was different.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Vote🙃
Share if u like it
ARMY FOREVER 💜😌🙃