2.Treatment (part-1)

~Warning ⚠️ smut below~ Mind disturbing content. Beware okay. Sorry but I'd to.

Y/n's POV:

I was carried through a long corridor to a dark room. They left me alone in that dark room. Besides I'm so afraid of darkness.

I don't know what to do but I felt my bag besides me so I searched for my locket. I took it out and held it in my hand thinking of my mum with me. Without even knowing what'll happen next to me,I went off sleep on that cold floor.

-------------------------
Time skipped:

I jumped up by the door's being open strongly and it's loud voice. Sudden brightness and shadows were the last thing I was scared of.

Two man carried me through the same corridor but to a different room now. It's all dark but those two didn't care as I guess they were used to these corridors and rooms.

I'd thrown by them on a cold bridge of ice. I stood up by the sudden attack on my bum but two of them held me tightly and a third man came with some handcuffs for me.

They handcuffed me on the ice bridge. I screamed out loudly but one of them put ice cubes in my mouth and taped my mouth.

I can't think of something else but pushing them. They then put some ice cubes on my pants only to abuse me further.

I was counting my last breaths as they raped me off by tearing my clothes. Soon I become unconscious and black out.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I know it's so much mind disturbing but I promise to go good further.
Vote
Share
Comment
ARMY FOREVER 💜💜💜🙃😌