4. Escape

Y/n's POV

My sight was catch by a large screen having 7 boys dancing there happily.

They seemed so happy. I thought.

The car stopped in front of a huge park. The man who was there to keep a watch on me was busy scrolling down his phone. The other two before him was talking about something and the driver goes out leaving the car.

One of the two men talking,got a call.

"Yes boss. We're here with him/her. Here..in front of the Seoul Central prak."
He said. And as he said the word Seoul my eyes widened up. Seoul. Seoul.

I absorbed the word and remember that one of my mum's sister is living here near any stadium.

"Yes we're taking him/her there. Okay boss we'll be there in 5 mins." He stated and then end up the call. He gestured the other to take me out.

"I'm not coming. You two take him/her there. I'm just so tired driving for one and a half day!" The man who taught me how to spell 'celebrity' told the other two with his tired voice.

"Boss will be angry on you." One man told him.

"Tell him what I just told you and let me sleep until you put him/her there and came out. " He said gesturing them before putting his head on the seat besides him.

"Okay then rest in peace." The other told him and got a middle finger as an answer from him.

They took me from gripping my hand both on the sides. They let me walk to the park they said Seoul Central Park. There were much of a crowd as there was a show in that crowd.

It was difficult for us to go from there. Soon they gave up and ready to head back but we were locked between the crowd of people. They gripped me tightly.

I felt one man's fingers getting loosen up to my grip.

Opportunity. Y/n it's an opportunity for you.

I snatched my hand out from him and bited on the other's hand. As I saw him in pain i immediately turned around and head to run. But my bad luck I was that the first one gripped me again. I took no time to bite his hand too. He screamed in pain. As the crowd noticed that I took the opportunity and leave by bending down and walking nowhere but straight.

The crowd was enough for me to hide from them. And as I could see I'd came far away from them.

I was busy checking them back and running forward that I stumbled down to stone. There I go with my clumsiness.

I tried to stood up but failed so I just sat there. I saw a lady watching me struggling. She stood up and started walking my way.

I flinched and gasped a little fearing of her slapping me. I remember my stepmother did that many time to me. To my surprise she held me from my shoulder and help me sit on the bench where she was sitting before.

"Are you okay?" She asked me with concern in her eyes. I felt warm. I nodded in yes.

I was wondering that she didn't asked me further but damn my bad luck,it never leaves me since my mum left me with it.

"Oh my God. You're hot. Your body is hot." She said it loud enough for a man standing there coming to us. I was afraid that he might be one of them who took me here.

"What happened honey?" He asked her after looking at me.

" He/She's ill. Her body is hot even in this cold September." She answered him.

"I-i a-am o-okay." I said.

"No you aren't. We need to go to the hospital." She said to me gesturing the man standing besides her to go.

"But it's okay. I'll be fine. I need to go." I said.

With that I stood up only to be sat back in the bench by her. Ofcourse she's more stronger than me, immunity wise. I'd been treated like hell from last week. Besides the chemicals are still inside me. If I go to the hospital, they'll know this. If they'll know this, they'll find by belongings. Then they'll gave me to my stepmother again and my escape would be nothing!

"See I know you teens are afraid of injections and medicines so naming hospital was my mistake. But don't you worry, I'll take care of you at your home or maybe drop you by your house meeting your mother." She said it simply and shrugged.

The word mother sent goosebumps on my spine. I gulped. I was afraid what if she know everything about me. I'm tensed right now.

To my surprise she laughed. Why??

"Look at your face. You teens are so afraid to meet anyone up to your parents whether it's your boyfriend or girlfriend or someone else." She said trying to control her laugh.

I don't know what to instead I just chuckled with her.

"What's your name?" She asked me.

"My name's Park Y/n." I answered plainly.

"Are you running from anything or what?" Her question led me to question myself too. Yes I'm running from those mean men who would be finding me right now in the crowd. Name of the devil,I saw one of them getting rid off the crowd and searching me.

"I-i am not feeling well." I said her and with that she said,"it's okay I can drop you by-" I cut her off by saying,"No. I don't wanted to go to my house. Please understand." Seeing me pleading her,she nodded and without any questions she held me up by her shoulder and showed me the way to go out.

"We'll be heading to my house. Is that okay to you?" She asked me. I nodded in response.

My eyes were searching for those men but I didn't find one. I guess they're gone. Besides I'm near to the exit of this park.

"Hey honey! Here!" She waved at the same man who was there standing besides me before. If I'm not wrong he's her husband. Oh yes he is.

She let me sit on the backseat and clip seat belt around me just like I'm her little child. I smiled at her and got a sweet smile by her in reply. I love this. I felt warm. I felt being loved. It's ages since I hadn't met my mother,I missed my father too but I missed my mother more. She took a good care of me.

I remember when I used to sit on my mum's lap as she sits besides my dad driving the car. We went on beach and had too much fun.

Then she sat besides the driver's seat and her husband smiled at her then on the car.

I glared at the big board of the park before the car started. I could see the park slowly disappearing and my best thing was

I FINALLY ESCAPED FROM THEM.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Vote
Share
Comment
ARMY FOREVER 💜💜💜

So how was this chapter?
Wait who was the lady who helped y/n escaping from the abusers??

Any suggestions? Comment down!