5. Relief

Y/n's POV

I FINALLY ESCAPED FROM THEM.

I explored the vast city as we were now seemed far away from the park.

I had no fear now. I'm feeling so happy. I never felt this happy in my whole life. I actually did it!

I was smiling at myself as the lady caught me and said,"I'm Mrs. Kim *******" with a warm smile. I bowed down to her. Then his husband said,"I'm Mr. Kim *******"
I bowed down to him too. Keeping in mind that we were in the car but still I respect them so I did bowed to them.

She smiled at me like she's accepting an answer. But she didn't questioned me something? Did she??

"You don't know who we are?" She asked me.

With that question I thought of them being kidnappers bit soon she said,"We are pretty famous in this city if you know."

I didn't got what she said so I didn't respond. She got that I'm a dumbfounded boy/girl.

"Relax kiddo. We were just seeing how much we're famous." She said with a chuckle.

Okay

They informed me about why they were there at the park as when they were young they always meet there hiding from everyone. And how there used to be a large oak tree under which they shared numbers and lots of memories.

I liked this couple very much. They're so sweet. He love her so much that whenever she cracked a lame joke,he laughed it out without making her feel embrass. I'm feeling good with them now. It's just been only half an hour but they're making space in my heart.

After about an hour we reached at a huge mansion. And yes it was 10 times bigger than my dad's.

The sight in front of me was daebakkk!

I was shocked that these two only lived in this whole mansion. Soon the car stopped at the entrance after a long runway.

They got out of the car left me alone inside but soon a man in full white clothes came running towards the car and opened the door for me.

I stood out and saw the huge mansion in front of me. It was really huge as my neck felt a pain as my eyes were finding the peak of the mansion.

"Take it easy okay." She said and winked at me.

She held me by my hand and guided me inside. The mansion was huge. My eyes were busy catching the precious and huge furnitures all around me.
As one girl in all dark blue coloured dress came and greeted us. I bowed to her too.

"Here's a guest of ours. Take care of him/her. Clean him/her and take him/her to the dining table. We'll be back there too after being freshed up." Mrs. Kim told that young girl with blue dress who's somewhat elder than my age I thought.

She guided me to a room which I suppose will be a guest room. She told me to wait for her there and left the room leaving me alone there. I could see this couple is so rich that they even had a TV and a fridge in their guest room. Wow.

I wonder what they did that they are having that much of a huge mansion.

She came inside breaking me from my thoughts. She held some clothes on one hand for me as she can clearly see my dirty clothes. And on the other hand she held a towel.

She simply guided me to the bathroom. And as she came out putting my things over there she said me to come after 15 minutes and after that she leave the room to which I locked it from inside.

As I entered the bathroom, obviously it's big too. It's an elephant sized bathroom I could say.

I ON the faucet of the bath tub and took my clothes off and checked the temperature of the water before dipping my whole body inside.

As the warm water touched my skin,all the memories faded away from my body. All the pain seemed far gone away as the warmness surrounded my body. I could feel my soul be tension free of all that things I was going through.

I felt Relief for the first time ever since my mum had left me.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Vote
Share
Comment
ARMY FOREVER 💜💜💜

so how was that!?
Do tell me haa.