1.Deal

Y/n's POV:

After she crawled me up to the kitchen by snatching my head by my hairs,she stabbed me below the sink. I stood there sitting at my back facing the sink and faced down towards the thick floor and my old blood stain to that side of the floor.

That thick floor made me remember of how last time she slapped my face harshly because I broked her favourite glass dish while cleaning the utensils.

I'm so used to this. Her beating me is now a daily thing I could say.

Ending the flashback I saw that her shouting something at me.

I tried to remember what she just said but soon I was carried by my arms from her hands. She throwed me to the couch and goes inside a room.
"I hate Youuuuuuuuuuuu!" For the first time I yelled on her. To my words she's shocked as her eyebrows are now wide at upward direction.

She didn't said anything but leave me alone on the couch.

I felt a relief and sighed but she wouldn't let me go this easily I knew it. She came back with her phone in her hand. She sat in the front couch facing me.

"Hello? Can you come at my place and take her? I'm ready for this deal." She said on the phone to the person on the other line.

"Okay deal!" She said smirking at me.

Deal?

I didn't bother trying to went off to my room. As I entered my room quietly I wondered what she was talking about to that person on the other line?

I took a shower and after it I stood in front of the mirror. Seeing my naked body with bruises of beating me,red spots of her hand slapped me roughly,my red shoot eyes and a small dark dry blood bruise at my lower lip.

I wonder what my life is. I'm so done with this life. I don't actually have a life. My days went working my ass off this cruel step mother.

"I wish you were here with me.." I told my mum by seeing her locket and a photo of her in my secret box.

Dad did told me that mum had married and that he has to get married too because of me. I wish I could ever told him what her belove second wife is doing to me.

I grabbed my clothes and put them on and was about to go to sleep on my mat as I heard the main door downstairs is opened reviling deep manly voices.

I wonder who had came at this midnight? I tried to sleep but then I saw my room's door creaked open reviling some long shadows. Due to sudden light I wasn't able to see their faces after which they took me downstairs carrying me by my body. I screamed. I screamed my lungs out but they didn't even bother.

When realization hits me that I saw that my stepmother was standing in front of me smirking.

"Darling? You alright?? Aww you're scared?" She said pretending to be a caring mother.

"Whyyy! Who are these people!!???? Leave meeeeee! Please!!!" I screamed to them.

There were five black men surrounded to me and a heartless lady whom I called my stepmother.

"Oh baby, it's time for you to leave this place. I'm so worried of her, she's so stubborn can you take care of him/her?" She asked one of the man standing behind me seems like the main of the five.

"Ofcourse ma'am. It's now our duty to repair a spoiled teenager. They're always so stubborn. But we're good with them. We treat them well so don't take tension for him/her." He stated.

Those words were hard to absorb for me. I looked at her totally in shock while she can't let herself do something else instead of smirking.

She came closer to me for whispering something in my ear, "Bye baby. Be careful of your tongue. They could be harsh than me."

No. This is insane.

"Please let me in this house only. I won't to anything. I'll do every work you'll give me. Please mummy please don't do this to me. Please. Please let me live here. I don't wanna go anywhere." I pleaded her but she being the heartless person on this earth, ignored me.

The black man goes to her and he gave her a suitcase to which she opened in front of me.

The land slips from my feet as I saw there were tons of dollars in that suitcase. I was numb. This was the worst thing in her life she did.

"Yes my baby you're sold! I was in the auction of yours in last week. And see this gentleman got you. And to your surprise,your that body costs a $10,000. So why would I put you in MY HOUSE?" she shouted out enough for me to hear and absorb. This is so much. How can she sold me?

"Yo-you sold me? I-in 10,000$?" I whispered enough for her to be heard.

"Oh yes baby." She answered.

"How dare you!!! Did you know what'll happen to you after my father know this!!!? I'll tell him everything when he'll wake up from that comma!!!" I screamed.

"Aww. This little and dumb boy/girl. Thinking that his/her father's gonna say anything to me? Your father's all property belongs to me now. I betrayed him. Hah.." she said it all plainly just like it's not of a big deal.

"Take her away before she pisses me off more. You got what you want,I got want I want so now here the deal's done. Now get out!"

She said stating get out looking at me with a pissed face.

No. I don't wanna go.
"Please..let me go!!!! Please please please!!!.."
I begged.

But they didn't even listen to me and carried me to a van.

I glared at my entrance down,then the whole house as I was thrown to a van.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Vote
Share
Comment

ARMY FOREVER 💜💜💜😌🙃