Go Home

Gong Keke said generously, "Take it off!"

She was so uncomfortable to make Jiang Shangke raise her eyebrows, and Gong Ke could see that he was drowsy, a little impatient, so she took off his clothes and went into the bathtub, and then sighed comfortably.

Jiang Shangke looked at the pure white underwear thrown on the ground, and suddenly felt a little short of breath. This little girl was really not afraid of getting angry.

At this time, Gong Keke glanced at him, and of course he ordered, "Press your back with me, besides, do you have any beauty products that nourish your skin?"

Speaking of this palace, Cocoa dislikes this bathroom. In the past, there were forty-eight kinds of tribute essence in her bath room.

Some are dripped in the water beforehand, some are pushed after a bath, and there are nourishing products all over the body after the bath. Each place uses a different essence, even good hair. Nourishing the jade liquid, if there weren't those things here, how rough she would have become!

Jiang Shangke's fascination rising in his heart was interrupted by this grinning little fairy. He thought for a while and pressed the call button on one side.

"Butler, bring some women's skin care products." He swept Gong Keke's satin-like hair and added, "There are also hair care products, all."

After speaking, he released the call button, and after a while, a complete set of top ladies' skin care products appeared at the bathroom door.

There was no such thing in the Jiang family before, but it will have it in the future.

Smelling these fragrant things, Gong Keke was obviously in a good mood. Jiang Shangke saw that she was lying motionless in the bathtub, waiting for him to serve. He sighed in his heart, suppressed some eager desires, and gave her seriously first. Scrub your body.

The skin he started with was much better than he had imagined, fair and creamy, Jiang Shangke thought to himself that compared to her, those baby skins were nothing.

Moreover, she is well developed, one more is too much, one less is too little, his eyes are getting hotter and hotter all the way down!

This god-given stunner must belong to him!
And he has been enduring nothing until now, just for fear of scaring Little cutie!

A little sweat overflowed on his forehead, Jiang Shangke looked at Gong Keke's undefended face, and thought to himself that bathing her is really an awful torture, but the other party looked disgusted, as if he was not doing well.

Gong Ke is really disgusting! This man must have lied. The strength of his serving people is always light and heavy. It is the first time at first glance. Why does he often help his wife bathe? big liar!

Although she is sincere to others, isn't it a good way to deceive, okay?

However, she has been tossing for so long today, so she won't expose him for the time being.

Jiang Shangke didn't expect that he was serving people for the first time, but because of this, he was caught by the newly captured cutie. If he knew that the little thing was so smart, it wouldn't be so.

Serving people is a very tiring thing, but even more tiring is to wipe the skin care products for Gong Cocoa!

Under the guidance of Gong Keke from time to time, Jiang Shangke was already able to control his strength.

Gong Keke was lying on the bed at this time, her ink hair spread out, her expression was simple, like a child who didn't know anything about the world, but her appearance was exquisite and naked, showing extreme temptation!

The extreme contrast between simplicity and temptation made Jiang Shangke eager to move, and his breathing became hot.

However, he is very patient. He should slowly savor the beauty of her when he treats the most delicious food in the world. If it weren't for the trembling of the fingertips on Gong Keke's back, others would really think that the jiang Shangke is indifferent!

"Cock up your fingers and rub it with your palm." Gong Keke closed his eyes and ordered, because the jiang shangke's fingertips had thin calluses, which made her feel uncomfortable!

When the jiang shangke heard the words, he was really obedient and raised his fingers and rubbed his palms gently, and Gong Keke sighed comfortably.

All along, the palace maid applied incense to her, and the hand of the palace maid must be very tender to be honored to be selected.

But gradually, Gong Keke discovered the beauty of the man's smearing. The woman's hands were soft or soft, but the man's hands were very hot when they were warm, like a ball of fire, which made her feel like being burned by the fire. , Also comfortable.

After kneading, she actually felt that the man's hands were not tender, but when the rough-textured palm touched the skin, it would leave a numbness, which was so strange that she couldn't help groaning.

"Um... so comfortable."

Her tender voice was like a small feather, gently touching Jiang Shangke's back, his Adam's apple slid a few times quickly, and his hand was accidentally heavy!

"Ok!"

Gong Keke's unbearable painful sound came, and there was a hint of joy in the pain, which completely burned the jiang shangke! This goblin can hook him unconsciously!

He suddenly turned Gong Keke over and said dumbly, "The back is ready, I will help you rub the front."

Gong Keke is a little upset, she hasn't stopped yet, this person is so bold!

But as soon as he touched Jiang Shangke's dangerous eyes, Gong Keke suppressed the reprimand, she almost forgot, it's not Dayu here...

Gong Keke suddenly felt a little wronged. If she was still Dayu, where would she need to be careful.

Jiang Shangke saw that Little Cutie was okay, but suddenly she was wronged. The little sorrow that came from him looked in his heart, and his reason broke away slightly from his desire, he asked.

"what's happening?"

Perhaps it was because Jiang Shangke bathed her and helped her burn incense, so Gong Keke was not particularly repulsive to him, and said aggrievedly at the moment.

"I'm homesick, I want to go home."

Come back home?

Jiang Shangke was completely awake now.
He bends down, his chestnut-shaped handsome face leaned closer, and a trace of chill was suppressed, which was a bit more gentle.

He lifted Gong Keke's chin with his fingers, and he asked in a deep voice, "Why are you going home? Am I bad to you?"

Gong Keke didn't know how to tell him, she simply drilled into the quilt and ignored him.

Jiang Shangke thought for a while and lay down beside her. Seeing the quilt arched a ball, he patted it inexplicably distressedly, and said in a warm voice.

"I treat you well, isn't it okay if you don't go home?"

God knows, when did the CEO coax people like this?

But Gong Keke ignored him. She didn't forget that this person lied to her. She just didn't care about him after seeing that he was serving hard, so don't stay here! She is going home!

Only brother is the best man in the world to her!

Jiang Shangke suddenly felt that he was a little bit helpless with this little thing. This was new.

The invincible jiang shangke on the business battlefield was helpless against a little girl.

While he gently patted the quilt in his arms, the little man under the quilt gave him a sense of distance. It seemed that he was about to change his strategy.