The will

That's why it came. "

After listening to her, Wen Jiping's expression was very complicated. After a long time, those turbid eyes looked at Gong Keke and said, "You are fine...Xiao Ke, he, looks at people better than me..."

After speaking, he sighed and made his whole person even older.

Gong Keke tilted his head and asked directly, "What did you want to say to him? Hmm...you can trust me!"

Wen Jiping saw that her eyes were clear, so bright that there was no trace of haze, and the darkness that kept surging in her heart seemed to be gradually suppressed under her eyes... No wonder Xiao Ke likes such a pure girl.

His face was so stiff that he couldn't laugh, but his eyes gradually softened.

"It's very important... I thought I was powerless to stop all of this... Fortunately, you are here..."

Gong Keke thought about it, and while pressing the necklace, he took out his phone and videotaped Wen Jiping.

"Go ahead!"

Wen Jiping nodded approvingly, looking at the camera, he gradually became serious, allowing Gong Keke to see his former appearance.

"I am Wen Jiping, at this time...I am sure that I am conscious... and can be responsible for every word I say."

Gong Ke could see that he was physically weak, and passed a part of his internal strength to him. Wen Jiping felt as if he had returned to light, and his cheeks even appeared rosy.

"It starts from 23 years ago, when I met Jiang Xin, who was adopted by Jiang's enterprise, and fell in love with her at first sight, but because my mother did not allow me to join her, I broke up with her later. Later, I married the real daughter of the Jiang family, Jiang Hanjing."

His eyes darkened, he regretted at this time, it was too late.

"But what I didn't expect was that Jiang Xin was pregnant with my child and married another person. Eight years later, her husband died. She came to me with the child and said that Chunfeng and I were pregnant for a while, so she flashed. Married to someone else, and our son is already nine years old, as a last resort, I persuaded my wife to take in her righteous sister, and then very unsure, let Jiang Xin climb into my bed again."

Gong Keke listened. In this way, all of this is Jiang Xin's ghost, not as previously guessed.

Wen Jiping had planned to marry Jiang Hanjing just to be with Jiang Xin.

"After Jiang Hanjing discovered everything, she was desperate for life, but I was fascinated by Jiang Xin and wanted to divorce Jiang Hanjing. In the process, our adopted daughter Wen Wan died unexpectedly, which caused the relationship between me and Jiang Hanjing to be very tense. Later, in a rage, I let Jiang Hanjing go out, but Jiang Hanjing has the whole Jiang family as a dowry, so he won't live on the street... I know I am a scumbag, and the way I am now is the punishment I have been punished."

"The Jiang family is declining, and at that time, although I married Jiang Xin, I was always concerned about Jiang Hanjing out of guilt for Jiang Hanjing. Finally, in a turmoil, the Jiang family was on the verge of bankruptcy, and I secretly took action. I helped the Jiang family once and bought 10% of the Jiang family's shares. In addition to the 5% that my father-in-law gave to me by marrying Jiang Hanjing before, I have 15%. With these shares, I secretly Helped the Jiang family through the crisis of bankruptcy.

Originally, I just wanted the Jiang family to persevere in such a tepid manner and feed the mother and son, but my son is very good. "

A trace of complacency appeared on Wen Jiping's face, "Jiang Shangke intervened in the company when he was thirteen years old. When he was fifteen years old, he gradually made the Jiang family resurrect. It only took Jiang Shangke more than ten years from the verge of bankruptcy to becoming a predator in the entertainment industry. Of course, although the Jiang family is getting more and more brilliant, I have no intention of disturbing his life, but now I have to disturb him."

Hatred flashed in Wen Jiping's eyes.

"Because of the repeated failures of investment, the Wen family's assets are not as good as before, but the Jiang family is getting stronger and stronger, but that is a career my son has worked hard together. I don't want to get involved, so I made a will and waited after my death , This 15% of the shares will be inherited by Jiang Shangke.
But this will was even known to Jiang Xin. She saw that I had shares in the Jiang family, and I wanted to hand over the shares to Jiang Shangke. She could not help but quarreled with me several times. Seeing that I was determined, she didn't talk about it anymore. Having said this, I thought she had already recognized it. "

Wen Jiping smiled bitterly, "But what I didn't expect was that she would actually poison me!"

"She didn't dare to leave marks on my body, so she used neurotoxins to destroy my body little by little. I was ill in bed for a year, and I was twenty years old in a year! And I only found out a month ago this matter!"

Gong Keke was surprised. Although she didn't understand these shares or something, she knew that the bad woman wanted to attack Jiang Shangke!

Wen Jiping sighed, "Jiang Xin should have hooked up to the top of Jiang's enterprise. Unfortunately, I don't know who the other party is. She is completely out of my control.

To be precise, I am now under her control. Staying true to each other did not leave me alone in contact with outsiders. At night, she humiliated me and pierced me with a needle in an attempt to destroy my will!

My will has been amended, but that is not what I meant, so here, I want to solemnly reiterate that all Jiang's shares in my name will be inherited by Jiang Shangke!

In addition, except for the company and my current house, which is inherited by Wen Pingqiu, all other things are inherited by Jiang Hanjing!

I'm sorry for her... I don't ask her to forgive me, I just hope I can feel better. "

"In addition, Jiang Xin killed my life. Please use the strictest law to punish her! It was the Wen family doctor who helped her. These people... are all guilty!"

After speaking this long paragraph, Wen Jiping seemed to have accomplished some mission.

He breathed a long sigh of relief. After a long silence, Wen Jiping looked at the camera again.
"Finally, Xiao Ke... it was his father who was wrong."

He looked peaceful and gentle, as if he had seen Jiang Shangke through the lens, full of complexity and expectation.

"Dad is not worthy to ask for your forgiveness, but I still want to say that you are strong, brave, and wise, and are the greatest pride of dad! In addition, although I have done a lot of wrong things, please understand that in the first few years, I loved You are real."

Gong Keke received the phone in a little melancholy, and then watched Wen Jiping let out a long sigh of relief, the little anger on his face disappeared.

He fulfilled his wish, and the person was wilted, and finally his eyes fell softly on Gong Keke.

"You are a good girl, please tell me... what is your name?"

Gong Keke thought about it, and then said it.

"My name is Gong Keke."

"Cute and heart..." Wen Jiping understood the meaning of her name at once, and said weakly and solemnly, "Please help me take care of Xiao Ke, and his mother, Xiao Ke is a very good child, you will happy."