Burning

Gong Ke could see that he had misunderstood, and stared at Jiang Shangke in anger!

It's all because he said these suggestive words that made her want to be crooked!

"No way, no way, no! You go out and sleep in separate rooms!"

When Jiang Shangke heard the words, his expression fell lonely. Although his mouth was smiling, he was unspeakably bitter.

"For three years I have always been looking forward to meeting you again, now you misunderstand me, it doesn't matter, time can explain everything, but I can't even get close to you? Coco, you are torturing me."

"I......"

She bit her lower lip and saw Jiang Shangke's sad look. Finally, her hardened heart continued to soften.

But Jiang Shangke put her on the bed and stood up by himself.

"But it's okay... I've been waiting for so many years, it's not bad these few days, Coco..." He looked at Gong Keke tenderly, but it made people unable to ignore the dimness and sadness in his eyes.

"In any case, don't leave me, okay? Without you, I'm having a lot of pain every day."

Even though Jiang Shangke's voice is very soft, it is heavy in Gong Keke's ears! Gong Keke could no longer see him sad, and said suddenly.

"Okay! You... if you want to stay, just stay!"

Jiang Shangke's eyes lit up instantly!

Gong Keke was frightened by his hot eyes, and hurriedly drew a 38th line on the bed.

"However, each sleeps its own! Don't cross the boundary!"

Jiang Shangke naturally smiled and agreed.

"Okay, Cocoa, wait for me, I... just come here."

The unfinished words were tinged with ambiguity, making Gong Keke's cheeks red, and he was too much to look at him, suddenly expecting him to return later.

But later, the ones who should come are still coming.

After the two of them lie on the bed after washing, Gong Keke's body is tight!

Intellectually, she didn't want to have anything to do with Jiang Shangke right now. After all, there were still some things that hadn't been figured out, but because the subconscious had already believed in each other, her body had a faint desire for Jiang Shangke's body under a blanket.

Especially after Jiang Shangke turned off the light, and heard Jiang Shangke breathing slightly, Gong Keke felt that his breathing was also fast, and her body was getting hotter and hotter. She was a little bit confused. She hoped that Jiang Shangke would not abide by the 38th line and cross the boundary. It's better to just jump over...

Gong Keke patted his blushing face, thanking Jiang Shangke not seeing her embarrassment now.

"Can't sleep?" Jiang Shangke suddenly turned sideways and looked at Gong Keke. His brilliant eyes were still bright after turning off the lights.

Gong Keke shrank into the quilt, "No, I'm going to sleep!"

Jiang Shangke chuckled lightly, the mellow voice like a cello was getting more and more piercing to the cochlea, he suddenly reached out and touched Gong Keke's ear, surely.

"Coco, your ears are so hot, and your face must be very red now."

Gong Keke was shocked and slapped his hand quickly!

"Hate! You crossed the line!"

"Is it?"

Jiang Shangke smiled, and suddenly rolled around and hugged Gong Keke accurately in his arms. Once touched, the two found that each other's bodies were hot. The moment Gong Keke's tight body was held by him, it was like an electric shock. Want to retire!