Fighting

At that moment, time seemed to pass quickly, but it also passed very slowly. In Gong Keke's eyes, the bullet heading towards Jiang Shangke's head suddenly became extremely slow. It seemed that she could intercept the bullet by reaching out!

She can't let Jiang Shangke die! This kind of belief occupies the whole brain of Gong Coco!

Suddenly she stretched out her hand and held the bullet in Jiang Shangke's horrified eyes and the incredible eyes of the man in black!

Jiang Shangke stunned the person in his hand and hugged Gong Keke in his arms. Her hands were still pinched, and blood flowed from her fingers, frightening Jiang Shangke!

Before the other party could react, Jiang Shangke hugged Gong Keke and hid!

Gong Keke's painful eyebrows are screwed up!

The third level of her talent and nature, she couldn't use her inner strength, but at that moment, she concentrated all her inner strength in the palm of her hand, and forced her inner strength to catch the bullet!

Although it didn't penetrate her hand, it was embedded in the flesh, especially the bullet was very hot. She grew up so big and had never suffered such a serious injury!

The man in black at the other party finally recovered! He was not in a hurry to chase, but as if he had been scared, his heart was pounding!

That little girl just looked useless, but she didn't expect to be able to catch the bullet with her hand? ! What kind of monster is this?

Jiang Shangke carefully opened Gong Keke's hand. The palm of his hand was bloody, and a blood-stained bullet stuck to the meat. Gong Keke took a breath and dropped the bullet. At that moment, his hand seemed to feel more painful.

At this time, the sound of the propeller came from the sky, and the black-clothed man was startled. He didn't expect Jiang Shangke's people to come so soon. This is terrible!

Jiang Shangke saw Gong Keke's injury, his eyes were red, and he said solemnly, "You rest, I'll be back soon."

Then he got up and walked out. The man in black wanted to escape, but was caught by Jiang Shangke!

Before he could shoot, Jiang Shangke rushed over and hit the iron frame with his hand, knocking the gun away!

Naturally, the man in black refused to catch it, seeing the helicopter is outside. If he catches Jiang Shangke, he can still save his life!

So he showed a fierce look and directly fought Jiang Shangke directly!

After living for more than 20 years, Jiang Shangke had a fight with someone for the first time, but as long as he thought that the little girl was so badly injured because of him, Jiang Shangke could not calm his anger! He didn't even want to wait for others, he just wanted to punish this person personally!

Jiang Shangke in his anger is terrible, he doesn't seem to be afraid of pain, let alone death! The man in black is good at it, but he was still beaten by Jiang Shangke!

The punch fell on the spot, and both of them tried their best, and their eyes were red!

Gong Keke couldn't stand the pain, but she was a little worried when she heard the sound of fighting. She squatted in the corner and stuck her head out, only to see that the two had been fighting for several rounds!

For some reason, in the era of internal strength, what Gong Keke hated the most was that those men fought hand-to-hand, not to mention that they were not elegant, they also lost their identity, and were not good-looking.
But at this time, Jiang Shangke was fighting for her!

Her heart was pounding. It was clear that Uncle Qiu would beat bad guys for her before, but Uncle Qiu always crushed each other directly. She didn't feel anything, but now, seeing Jiang Shangke fighting evenly for her.

She felt nervous and worried inexplicably when people fought, and she felt a little sweet.

It can be seen that it is absolutely impossible for a person like Jiang Shangke to work with others. He is like this now, I am afraid it is the first time that he has grown up like this!

It's...for her...

Jiang Shangke kicked the man in black to the ground, then grabbed his head and hit the ground twice before coldly questioning him!

"You were sent by Jiang Xun? He dare! It seems that the lesson last time was not enough!"

The man in black was dizzy at this time, his eyes were loose, and he panted and said, "I am only entrusted by others, don't kill me..."

At this moment, he was desperate! How can a person who is a president be so good?

"Don't kill you?"

Jiang Shangke got up and slammed his foot on his abdomen, watching him shrink into a ball in pain, Jiang Shangke felt a little better.

Don't kill him, but what is waiting for him is more painful than death!

And Jiang Xun! You wait for me!

The door was opened again, and Jiang Shangke's assistant saw his president in a mess, and his voice changed in horror!

"President!"

Then the police who followed rushed in and took away those who were stunned in the warehouse. Jiang Shangke ignored them, but walked up to Gong Keke and hugged her.

Gong Keke let out a soft cry, she hurt her hand, not her foot, and Jiang Shangke just got a lot of injuries in the fight, which looks more serious than her...

"You are hurt......"

Jiang Shangke looked a little embarrassed in her deer-like sight, "Don't look."

His image must be terrible at this time! What if the little princess in her arms hates him?

Gong Keke seems to have guessed his thoughts strangely. I have to say that he is really embarrassed at this time, his hair is dazzled, his face is bruised, and a light-colored suit that has been properly tailored has long become messy and broken. From his usual noble and stable appearance, it was not a little bit different.

But why do you think it's so cute?

Gong Keke thought so, he hooked his neck with his uninjured hand and kissed him on the cheek!

"It's okay, it's not ugly at all, I like it!"

Jiang Shangke looked at her in astonishment, but saw that her eyes seemed to blend in with many small stars, and he squinted with a smile, thinking she was so cute for no reason.

Just seeing her bloody hands, a trace of annoyance flashed in her eyes.

"Don't be afraid, I will take you to the hospital right away, nothing will happen!"

Gong Keke glanced at his hand and felt pain again, but he nodded his head cleverly, which made people feel cute...

The plane took off quickly. Like those in the city who still take a plane to see a doctor, President Jiang should be the only one.

Gong Keke's hands were fine. After taking the medicine, the bandage was just fine. Jiang Shangke personally fed her meals, and looked at her somewhat pale face, and he couldn't help but feel distressed.

"Don't do such a dangerous thing next time, you know?"

Gong Keke's hands were not sore anymore. At this time, he looked at him with bulging cheeks, and said, "I want to eat fish and meat."

Hearing this, Jiang Shangke hurriedly fed the fish into her mouth. The thorns of these fish had been crushed by the machine long ago, so Gong Coco can eat big mouthfuls, so happy!

Jiang Shangke took a sip and said, "In any case, you are not allowed to joke about your body, there is no next time! Huh?"

Gong Keke's uninjured left hand grabbed a piece of fruit and stuffed it into Jiang Shangke's mouth, and said nonchalantly.

"Jiang Shangke ! I can't eat and sleep!"