Robber ming

Thinking of this, Xue Wen secretly took a photo, and then left.

In the afternoon, the scene went very smoothly, especially when she played against Meng Shaoqing.

Gong Keke doesn't know how to act, she's only acting in her true colors now, and she has plans to stop acting after the show is finished. She is not learning this, and as a princess, she really has no desire to show her face and let everyone watch.

But in the last scene, Gong Keke ran into a little trouble.

In this scene, after the princess returned to the palace, it happened that there was a banquet in the palace and the ladies gathered together.

The heroine was made things difficult for by the princess she played. After the princess performed the show, she forced the heroine to also perform, wanting to see the heroine make a fool of herself.

The final result is naturally that the heroine's skills are better, which aroused the applause of the whole house and slapped the princess in the face.

Gong Keke was speechless about this drama.

When she was in Dayu, she attended a banquet. Who would dare to let her perform?

Are you impatient to live?

But she also knows that this is just acting, and it can't be too true. If it is true, although the performance is a costume drama, it is inconsistent with the time she is in, and it is completely nondescript.

But here comes the problem. Originally it was the princess playing the guzheng, and the heroine did a dance, but suddenly something happened to the guzheng substitute. After thinking about it, the director asked Gong Keke to play the piano in person and play the guzheng.

Gong Keke felt that it was more convenient for her to pretend to be a song directly, so she said, "No, I can play the guzheng ."

Can Gong Keke play the Guzheng?

Many people who know something inside show the appearance of watching a good show.

Although Gong Keke is a member of the palace family, she is the illegitimate daughter of the gong family. She was raised in the country since she was a child and was only picked up at the age of 16. How could such a girl be able to use Guzheng?

Gong Keke doesn't care about the masochistic eyes. She thinks very simply. There is a Guzheng in this world, so she plays a song, isn't she out of the box?

After the director was shocked, he also showed an expression of disbelief, but Gong Keke wanted to play. He didn't know how to sing the opposite of Jiang Shangke's face, so he bit the bullet and agreed, thinking to himself that there is still post-production, no worry.

Gong Keke sat in front of the guzheng in the eyes of everyone.

As a princess and the head of a lady, apart from studying, she usually learns all kinds of skills.

She always regards her mother as a role model. How can she be a mediocrity like this?

Although there is no incense to bathe, this violin is not a good violin, but Gong Ke can bear it and attach the internal force to the fingertips to prevent the strings from hurting the hands.

When the director called to start shooting, she thought about it, and played a very famous piece by Dayu, "Ronghua Fu". This piece is divided into three categories and time is limited, so she will play the best part of it.

The slender fingers are attached to the strings, raising the ordinary piano seat to a higher level.

She seems to have magical powers, once in the state, she seems to become a real lady.

Everyone's eyes fell on Gong Keke. At this time, she was wearing a gorgeous princess costume and sitting in front of the piano stage. The extravagance that was inadvertently revealed made people totally insatiable.

However, in just one day, they all felt that Gong Keke had become a lot better, and her temperament was outstanding. Just like now, she just sat there and put her hands up, giving her a demeanor of everyone. , It's no wonder that you can hook up the president of Shangjiang.

But when the first sound came out, everyone was stunned. For some reason, they had a feeling of being empty-headed!

This is because Gong Keke has accumulated internal strength in her hands, so the sound she plays is fuller and clearer! Can make people feel refreshed!

The next gorgeous movement Lingling came out, and everyone couldn't help holding their breath, as if they didn't want to disturb her.

The gorgeous palace instantly became the background, and there seemed to be only the voice of the princess playing the piano in the world. Meng Shaoqing was reading the script and couldn't help but look at the voice. At that moment, he held his breath and seemed to see the real princess!

The heartbeat was getting faster and faster, Meng Shaoqing blushed suddenly, he thought, he... seems to like Gong Keke a little...

Time is limited. This short five-minute music session ended. The people on the set had not recovered yet. When they recovered, the first reaction turned out to be applause, completely forgetting that they were still filming!

The director was stunned. He didn't expect Gong Keke to really play the piano, and the sound of the piano in just a few minutes was fascinating!

Most importantly, he heard that the song is original! He has never heard of it!

He exclaimed excitedly, "Has it been recorded just now? Just use the original sound, it's so good!"

He couldn't help asking Coco again, "Coco, what tune did you just play? I don't seem to have heard it!"

Gong Keke simply said, "This tune is called Ronghua Fu."

The director is happy, it is indeed a piece of music that is not present, and the style of music is too suitable for the court. That kind of grace and luxury, and the atmosphere of playing with the wind and clouds, cannot be created by the modern impetuous music world.

Thinking of this, he smiled and asked eagerly, "Then...Cocoa, can I make this song the ending song of our play?"

Gong Ke can see that some of their songs are liked, and a light smile gives people a particularly proud and likable feeling.

"Naturally."

But at this time, a cracking sound came, and it turned out that Xue Wen missed the cup and smashed it.

Xue Wen is a dance student. Basically, she has to show her dancing skills in TV series, which is praiseworthy. But now, if Gong Keke's Guzheng music is really put in front, who else will watch her dance? How to achieve the effect of full house cheering?

Xue Wen's anger caused the director to wake up like a dream. He showed an embarrassed expression and suddenly he didn't know what to do.

For one thing, he was really reluctant to play Gong Keke's music. Secondly, for the plot, he really couldn't let Gong Coke steal the limelight from Xue Wen.

At this time, an assistant next to Xue Wen smiled and said, "I didn't expect Coco's to play guzheng so well. If this is broadcast, people will not see us Wenwen."

Gong Keke asked inexplicably, "Is it wrong to play well? Then again, I almost play."

"No, no, I didn't mean that!"

The assistant smiled shrewdly, "Will the scene be changed? For example, the heroine and the second female performer in the play will choose Guzheng. When that happens...what about the trouble of cocoa as a substitute for Wenwen? Just play the song just now. In this way, the second female will play the piano first, almost playing the piano, and then the heroine will present this song "Ronghua Fu". Wouldn't it be more contrasting and highlight the heroine?"

Gong Keke blinked and did not speak.

Although Xue Wen did not speak either, her expression was in agreement. The director was a bit entangled. You said, let a female lead be the female lead substitute, and then in order to highlight the heroine's power, let the female lead I almost played when I played. Isn't this bullying?