Back Again;)!

Don't Pump Your Mascara

That you should never pump your mascara (i.e., moving the wand up and down in the tube really quickly) because it will only allow air into the tube which will cause your mascara to dry (and ultimately shorten its lifespan).

Clean Your Makeup Brushes

Make sure you clean your makeup brushes regularly to avoid a buildup of makeup residue and bacteria. You can purchase makeup brush cleaner from a drug or beauty store, or you can simply use shampoo and conditioner to clean your brushes as you would your own hair. Clean brushes guarantee a super smooth and even makeup application every time.

Treat Ingrown Hairs

Apply a product containing azulene or witch hazel to help reduce the swelling and redness that's associated with ingrown hairs. From there, coax the ingrown hair from its location with a pair of tweezers (don't pull it out, though - this will only make the ingrown hair regrow in in the same way later).

Towel Dry The Right Way

Don't rub your hair dry with your towel; it will cause your hair to frizz. Instead, before getting out of the shower gently squeeze excess water from your hair. Then, wrap your hair in a towel and pat it dry to absorb any remaining moisture.

Remove Nail Polish Without Remover

If you run out of nail polish remover, you can remove cracked or chipped nail polish by applying a clear top coat to the nail and removing it promptly with a cotton ball.

Perfume Basics
Don't douse yourself with perfume before you leave the house (you don't want to bombard other people's nostril with strong smells). Just because you can't smell it doesn't mean other people won't be able to. If you wear it every day, chances are your olfactory sense has just become desensitized to the scent.

A Top Coat Is A Must

Add a top coat to freshly painted nails, and then again once they are dry. This makes your nail polish less likely to chip and will ensure it lasts longer.

Clarify Your Hair

In order to remove product build-up from locks, use a clarifying shampoo once a week. This will also help prevent dandruff and other annoying hair/scalp conditions.

Smile.. Lots

The best beauty tip? Smile! It's the most beautiful asset you have. Where it every day and dont go aywhere without it

:')

Heyhey!!  I'm sorry if I posted the same tip more than once:/

But if there is anything that you can think of that I should write about, I would love to know

It does help a lot and if I know what you guys like to know than it just would help a lot.

Comment
Vote
And maybe follow?!

<3 anyway, let me know

🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳

Whales are pretty awesome

Js;)