Back to School

how are you? see i told you i would update and honestly thins makes me really happy:) please leave any comments short or long, bad or good! anything really!!<3 i don't know how many of you will actually read this but i hope you do!!! votes and follows help so much too:*

1 high school is never like the movies and that is something you have to remember. Everything is so new and exciting and scary but don't stress over it!!! Stress can lead to short term memory loss!! Like when studying for a test don't stress... *breath in* *breath out* staying calm with help you remember those answers!!

2 boys😘 as my friend would always say how excited we were for high school c'mon:

Guys

Sports

And sporty guys;)

But don't expect your knight in shining armour to sweep you off your feet for a magical time at the school dance. Don't map out some crazy romance story like the ones here on Wattpad (NO OFFENCE JUST SAYING). Expect change, but don't try so hard to fantasize it. Romanticizing things will only lead you to a pathway of empty cartons of ice cream

3 make friends with your teachers. it is important to make friends with them! not all of them will be fair, or even tolerable, but making friends with them will also make you high school experience much more fun for you and those teachers! respect your teachers and PAY ATTENTION in class because no, you're not  "too cool for school" . trust me, there will be times when it'll seem impossible but think of a few years when you graduate; do you really want to leave knowing you're entitled to more apologies than goodbyes? 

i know its kinda short but it did take effort and time.... hope you like it anyway weather or not you are already in high school or not even going in to it but this will still help wherever you are or whatever grade you are gonging to!!! 

:) (:

Danielle Knight

crazy4you17