Twenty-EIGHTTTTTTTTT

; )

THIRD P.O.V

Kakashi smiled beneath his mask at the older blonde, who in turn, beamed back.

"This is fucking bullshit." Shisui said starring at that the duo. "Fuck this shit! I quit-I-I forfeit!." He yelled out.

The crowd just murmured in confusion at the sudden outburst of the rank 17th underground pro. He wasn't high in the universal rank- but being 17 is still considered high, and being 167 overall says a lot.

And considering that most of the time he's on missions he's just messing around rather than going all out, him being that high of a rank over thousands of others caused him to be respected in a sense.

So why is he acting like he's going up against a force much-much advance than himself?

I mean the duo before him were no more than civilians in a sense, well kakashi can be described as otherwise, but- the duo is a bartender and a.......daycare teacher.

That seems quite harmless.....

Right?

His partner looked at him in disbelief as he threw off his mask in frustration, another face mask hidden underneath to keep his identity hidden although his eyes are exposed, similar to the silverette, actually. "Hey you can't just quit! We haven't even tried!" His partner, griffin said.

"Ah! S-Flicker, how are you?" The blonde said as he looked at the young Uchiha.

"I was doing fine, until you two paired up! Make me go against the two geniuses, this is absolute BULLSHIT?!" He mumbled the rest.

"So you must be doing great!" The blonde said.

Shisui just let out a frustrated groan before turning towards his partner. "Technically speaking we're already accepted- we don't really need to fight these two-"

"We would like to start." Griffin said cutting him off.

"OI-"

"Are both participants ready to spar?"

"Hai!"

"No—!"

"We will now begin." The announcer said ignoring Flicker.

Sad.

The two teams stood on ether end of the arena

Shisui looked like he wanted to be anywhere else.

"Ne, Kakashi?" Minato said, his eyes crescent as his smile grew sinister.

"Hmm?"

"Should we 'spar' like old times?"

Kakashis gave a closed eye smile, scarring the audience "why of course, sen-sei~~"