Chapter one

Imma put songs here for you to enjoy, it doesn't correlate with the story so you can listen to other things if you want.

Song: airhead/ picon cover by E ve.

Third P.O.V

"Ne-Ne Kaminari, that's a cool bracelet! Where did you get it from?!" Mina asked as she got onto the bus to go to USJ.

"Hmmm?"

"The bracelet dipshit, where'd you get it?" Bakugo asked, slightly intrigued by the bracelet, since it's a design he's never seen before.

"Ohh- I got it from myyyy- hmmm, caretaker?" Kaminari said as he sat down, Sero sitting next to him, Bakugo and Kirishima sitting next to each other behind him, Mina and Jiro next to each other in front of them, and the bus slowly filled up

"Caretaker?"

"Yeah he's been taking care of me for as long as I can remember-" he tapped his chin "he's like a dad? I guess." He shrugged

"He's not your actual dad?"

Kaminari shook his head, putting his arms behind his head with a squinted look "nah, my dad left me a long time ago- and plus he looks nothing like me- actually I don't know, I've never seen his face before." The bakusquad seemed a little unnerved by the revelation that Kaminari doesn't have a dad, but just stored the fact for later.

But for the more important question-

"You've never seen his face? And yet he's your caretaker? Doesn't he live with you?" Sero asked

Kaminari nodded his head before scratching his cheek with an aloof expression "Yeah he lives with me but he always wears a mask and he has this headband with a similar design to my bracelet that covers his left eye, the only eye I see is his right and it's black, which as you can tell isn't the same as my eye color" he shrugged having an indifferent look on as he looked outside.

"I've tried to see under his mask dozens of times, but I could never see it!"

"I bet he's ugly!" Mineta said popping out of nowhere.

Kaminari tapped his chin "I don't think that's the case- he said it's tradition in his family not to show his face until he has a spouse or a lover- I think it's cuz he's single and he didn't want to break his tradition"

"What a weird tradition" Jiro said overhearing the convo.

"Maybe he's single because his face is covered- I mean I wouldn't date a guy who's face is always covered, seems kinda suspicious." Urakaka added