Chapter Fourteen

THIRD P.O.V

It was the day of the infamous sports festival, with a crowd of thousands and millions more watching from home, young to old, singles to married folk, quirkless to quirkful, heroes to villains....

To anyone with two brain cells can tell it was a terrible idea to still go through with the event, especially considering what happened not so long before....

The USJ accident.

But Kakashi could see the benefit in holding the event, one, you can show not only the crowd but the villains that although they were attacked it didn't affect or hinder them enough to cancel the festival.

Two, that even if they decide to attack again, they could play it off as though they weren't the least bit scared at their attempted attack, to the point that they are even willing to show them their quirks because their 'little scare' wasn't even worthwhile, it was pointless.

What they did was pointless.

Kakashi sat with the crowd, waiting patiently for the event to start.

The silverette didn't stand out, instead of wearing his usual mask he opted for a medical one, simply because he didn't want to seem too suspicious, he wore his headband around his neck instead of his forehead, his scar on full display simply because of the pleasantries he would get for being a 'handicap' it may sound bad that he was using his 'blindness' for better seats and free things, but Kakashi? Kakashi didn't care.

He wore causal clothing, consisting of a no-sleeve navy hoodie with the word 'Champion' written in its cursive lettering with a long sleeve crop-fishnet shirt under it (though no one knew it was cropped...) and black sweatpants as well navy colored Nike-brand shoes with the logo being black.

) and black sweatpants as well navy colored Nike-brand shoes with the logo being black

(Just add the extra stuff in- or don't, i don't really mind—)

Kaminari always picked out his clothes since he preferred comfortably over looks, and Kaminari being who he is always got him the 'fashionable comfort' style.