Twenty-Four

This shit was on my Twitter timeline and now here it is-

Enjoy it-

Third P.O.V

This is a time-skip to kakashi's first day as a teacher.

Kakashi walked into the classroom, his face still covered by his medical mask, and he was wearing a simple suit.

'First impressions always matter am I right or am I right?'

The students looked unimpressed as they stared at the silverette

"You're 45 minutes late Hatake-Sensei!" The class prez said, hands chopping each and every way.

Kakashi looked at his watched "damn... I'm early."

Denki smacked his forehead as everyone gaped.

"Kakashi-San if you don't come to class on time, I'm gonna burn Tori."

The older man gasped, and the students looked at the blonde in disbelief.

"KIMINARI-SAN THERE IS NO NEED TO COMMIT MURDER!!!" Ilda once again said as he swung his arms around.

Thinking that tori is a human...

The blonde looked at him as though he was crazy "Tori is his Porn novel." He said in a duh tone.

Ilda paused before his face scrunched up in disgust and disbelief, other students with similar appearances.

"Technically speaking- tori is literature."

"Yeah, If literature went into depth about how to practically fuck anything that breathes-"

"LANGUAGE KIMINARI-SAN!"

"Hai~ hai~ pres."

Kakashi picked his ears. "Meet me in the schools yard." And then he poofed outta existence.

"Did he really send a clone?!" Kiminari yelled.

It just left the class in confusion.

I thought his quirk was super-strength...?

The class left to go change before meeting up with the new teacher- who was lazily laying under a tree with a orange book on his face.