Lothlorien

"NOOO!" Frodo screams as he try to move.

"Gandalf!" I also try to run to him, Aragorn hold me back.

The other ran, Boromir had to pick Frodo up to stop him.

"Aragorn!" Boromir yelled, he than left.

I tried to pull away but Aragorn held me close, he started to walk away and go back to the others. Orc's attacked us but we made it out. I felt numb, but I could feel some tears fall down my face. Gandalf is dead.

Boromir is holding Gimli back, Merry is comforting Pippin, Sam is crying, Legolas coming towards me and Aragorn. He grips me in a hug. Legolas looks so lost.

Aragorn wipes his sword with his cloak. "Legolas, get them up."

Legolas hesitates for a moment before going to get the hobbits up.

"Give them a moment, for pity sake!" Boromir pleads.

"By night fall, these will be swarming with Orcs!" Aragorn pointed out. "We must reach the woods of Lothlorien."

I dry my face and stand up, I walk to Sam and help him up. I look to get Frodo, but I can't see him.

"Frodo?" I say looking for him.

"Frodo!" Aragorn says louder as he sees him walking.

Frodo stops in his paths, he turns to us with his tear stained face.

We walk across the land and pass over a few ponds. Aragorn jogs to one of them and looks over the plains at the woods of Lothlorien. We all jog now to the wood, we walk in it.

"Be careful, they say that a great sorcerer, lives in these woods, and elf-witch, of terrible power. All who look upon her, fall under her spell." Gimli warns us.

I roll my eyes, Legolas does the same. 

"Well, here one Dwarf, she won't snare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox!" Gimli stops as an arrow is pointed to his head.

We all stop in our paths as arrows are pointed to our head. Legolas has his arrow pointed, but he almost flinches as one comes to his head.

"A Dwarf breed so loud we could have shot him in the dark." An Elf appears.

We are brought to the heart of their city, trees cover the entrance and exits. We walk with the elf for a while. We walk up some stair like structures that hang off a tree. We stop at the end of a stair case. A woman and a man come down. 

"The enemy knows you have ended here." The man speaks. "What hope you had in secrecies is now gone. Tell me where is Gandalf for I have a very much desire to speak with him?"

"Gandalf the Grey did not pass the borders of this land, he has fallen into the shadow." The Woman speak, Legolas and I look up at her.

"He was taken by both the shadow and the flame." Legolas says.

The others spoke but the woman voice was speaking to me, even though she wasn't saying anything.

"Aura Thanduilion, you have come into this place without invitation. And you have come into this place as a mortal elf. One does not be and Elf and be mortal, I'm telling you know, if there was anything that I could do, I would. But this burden will forever be upon you. I tell you this, for I need you not to ask, the word will spread and your secret will be known by every living creature in middle-earth and beyond."

Everyone began to walk away, so I followed them. We rested in a small, but cozy hut like thing. The hobbit's slept on the ground even though they were offered a room. I tried to sleep but I couldn't, since Aragorn was the closest one to me, I called out for him.

"Aragorn!" I yell-whispered at him.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Oh, I didn't know what to say, I just couldn't sleep." I say kinda confused on why he wasn't asleep.

"Neither could I." He answers back, I hear him get up, he stand in front of me and sits down next to me. "Tell me, Aura what troubles you? You and Legolas seem to know something."

"Long story. "I say trying to brush it off.

"I have time."  He says back.

I look into his eyes and he looks into mine, I don't know if I should tell him or not. Would he tell the others? Would he think of me differently? But for some reason, I felt safe in his eyes, like I could tell him anything.

"You know how I'm an Elf, right?" I say indicating to my ears.

"Yes." He nods, unsure of what's happening.

"Well, unlike any Elf, I'm not...I'm-I'm not" I try to get the words out.

"You don't have to tell me, it's okay-" He begins to speak but I cut him off.

"I'm not Immortal, I was born with a curse, that made me mortal." I blurt out.

There was some silence. And for a long time, I thought he would wake up the others, or start laughing. I knew he wouldn't but for some reason I thought he would. I was shocked he put his arm over my shoulder and back. He pulled me in him, and he half hugged me. I hugged him back. We stay hugging each other until we fell asleep.

Third person POV

Aragorn wakes up to find a head resting on him. He smiles to himself when he sees Aura. He grips his arms around her tighter and tries to fall asleep, to get more rest. But when the sun shines through the trees, revealing itself. Aragorn's eyes open and quickly he tries to get Aura off him.

Aura only brings Aragorn back down and she wraps her arms around him, still asleep. Aragorn looks to Legolas, who is still sleeping. Aragorn grabs a small rock and throws it at Boromir. Boromir wakes up with a jolt and his hand comes to his head, where he was hit. His face confused.

"Boromir!" Aragorn yell whispered. "I need your assistance!"

Boromir looked over to Aragorn, and when he saw what Aragorn was talking about he tried to keep in a laugh.

"A skill full warrior cannot get out of the grasp of a lady?' Boromir chuckled.

"Not without waking Legolas up!" Aragorn nodded his head towards Legolas.

"Well, what do you need me for?" Boromir question still trying not to laugh.

"I need you to help me get out of this!"

"Alright, alright." Boromir got up and walked to get Aragorn the help he needed.

But on the way, Boromir's foot accidently banged on Merry's head. Merry sprung out of his slumber and rubbed his hand on his head. He looked at Boromir with and mad face and then he saw Aragorn and Aura. Merry let out a small laugh and shook Pippin awake

"No don't!" Boromir said trying to stop Merry.

"wHAt dO yOu waNT?" Pippin asked half asleep.

"Pippin, get up and look at this!" Merry said pointing to Aragorn.

Aragorn had a deathstare upon Boromir. Merry and Pippin tried to snicker quietly. Boromir raisedhis hands up in defense and rushed over to lift Aura's arm. Aragorn got up andslapped Merry and Pippin on the back of their heads