Reunited

I rode on Elodie for five days when I came across two young children. They were riding on a black horse, they look starved.

"Children!" I called out to them.

The young girl turned around. "Elron look! It's an Elf!" She said as she saw me.

I rode up next to them, there faces were dirty and the girl's face was tear stained.

"What are your names?" I ask putting a hand on the young boy's arm.

"I am Elron, this is my sister Farida." The boy answers.

"My name is Aura, I come from the Woodland realm. Why are you alone?" I ask. Children out alone, covered in dirt and young isn't something you would see everyday.

"Our home was attacked, we had to flee." The boy named Elron said. "Our mother told us to warn the King of Rohan. We travel to the King."

"I will take you there." I say moving in the way of Rohan.

Elron and Farida follow me, it was another day until we reach Rohan. We were on the hill of Rohan when Elron fell off his horse.

"Elrond!" I say jumping down to catch him.

I bring him to his feet and mount him back on his horse. I tighten him to the horse and I tell Farida. "Ride faster and follow me."

I ride down fast and I see an old man begin to walk up to us. I can't see his face due the his long white hair blowing in the wind. I squint my eyes and I see who the man is.

"Gandalf!" I yell as Elodie rides faster.

I stop her when I come close to him, I jump off my horse and grip him in a hug.

"Aura, what are you doing here?" He asks

"The children have warning."

Elrond and Farida are taken into another part of the castle, Gandalf takes me to someone who I might want to see.

"Legolas!" I say as I run to my brother for a hug.

"Aura!" He says smiling as he sees me.

"Aura, by golly your alive!" Gimli says appearing from behind Legolas.

"Good to see you, Gimli." I say bending down to his height.

"Aura?" Aragorn says questioningly.

"Aragorn!" I say running to him, I give him a warm embrace. I see him smile and give me a hug back.

When I turn back to my brother, he is eyeing me and Aragorn suspiciously. A girl, the King of Rohan and Gandalf are all taking about the zero warning the children got. Gimli is eating, Legolas is leaning against a pillar and Aragorn is smoking a pipe.

"You have two thousand good men riding north as we speak, Ameer is Loyal, his men will return and fight for their King." Aragorn said.

The King sat up from his throne. "They will be three hundred leads from here by now... They are not coming to help us. I know what it is what you want from me, but I will not bring further death to my people. I will not risk open war."

"Open war is upon you, weather you would risk it or not." Aragorn said. This made the king turn to him.

"When last I woke, I was the King of Rohan, not Aragorn."

"Than what is the King's decision?" Gandalf asked walking to him.

"We will go to Helm's deep and empty the City."

Time Skip - Leaving the City

The people left their beloved homes with some of their belongings. They began a long Journey to helm's deep.

"Anyway, as I was saying it is true that you do not see many Dwarf woman, many people just believe that that Dwarfs coming springing out of the ground! Which of course is just-" Gimli began to speak to me, but he moved his horse wrongly and it began to run.

He fell off his horse and landed on the ground. "I'm alright!" He said quickly.

He got up and began walking. Back saying 'I'm alright' and 'don't worry about me!'

I walked with Aragorn the rest of the way until we rested. The nights were long and they day's longer. We walked for about two days.

"Aura." Aragorn said as he sat next to me.

It was night and I was watching the moon and stars. I turned my head to him, indicating that he should go on.

"Why did you tell me about, your Immortal, thing?" He asked.

I breathed a slight laugh. "I felt right to you, it's an Elf thing, we can sense when things are right." I looked into his eyes. He stared back into my own.

We longed into each other's eyes for a while, until Gimli farted in his sleep. We turn to face him sleeping when he farted. We gave out small chuckles and we locked eyes again. I broke the contact and looked back at the moon.

"The Moon is beautiful isn't it?" I say smiling a bit.

"Yeah, she is." Aragorn says looking at me.

I turn back to him, and he still looks at me, his sky-blue eyes glimmering in the moon-light. I come closer to him and he does the same.

Our lips collide and his hands cup my face and I grip onto his hair. The kiss was like magic. When we parted out forehead touched. I stared into his eyes before getting up and leaving.

"Goodnight Aragorn." I say leaving, he says good night to me too.

I go to my spot on the ground and close my eyes. I hear Legolas speak.

"I saw that."