Aftermath

The battle raged on until dawn. We stayed awake all night, fighting. When we managed to get over in the keep, the only people who were up to night, were: Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, Me and the King were the only ones up to fight.

We sat on our horses ready for battle, the Orcs banged and growled at the door, trying to knock it down. The men had set up wood and barricaded the entrance. The Orcs were still getting in.

The Orcs had broken down the door and we attacked on out horses, making our way out of the castle, we slayed the Orcs making them fall down.

Suddenly Gandalf appeared with an army of men, they charged at the Orcs, killing them. The sun had blinded a few of the Orcs out of their vision. After it all seemed lost, we were winning.

"68!" Legolas said attacking Orcs.

The number of Orcs grew less and less, I had few cuts on my arms and bruises here and there. I swung my sword attacking the Orcs, some of them began to run away, but we left non alive.

"Sauron loss with be terrible, his reputation sweptened, the battle of the helm deep is over, the battle over middle-earth is about to begin... all our hope lies with too little hobbits, somewhere in the ruins." Gandalf said as we rode upon the hill.

Gandalf was right.

The Battle over Middle-Earth is about to begin.