Confession

Kindred's POV>

I don't know if I should already do a confession to Thea but I have to do it before it is too late and I have no chance of turning back the time. I'm going to set a special date for only the both of us. I'm hoping that she will love what I will prepare for her. I just need to ask a piece of advice to Klein since he knows Thea more than me.

I get my phone and dial Klein's number.

"Brother?" he said.

"Hey. Can I ask a favor?"

He replied back, "What is it?"

"Can you help me setting a perfect date for Thea?"

I waited until my brother answered back.

"Yeah...Sure..." It was like he hesitated for a moment.

"Thanks a lot, Klein. I owe you a really big one this time."

After the call, I go ask a close friend of mine to reserve a high-end venue for me. To have a perfect date set-up so that it will go really well. I'm so excited for Thea to see this and my efforts will all be paid off. So I decided that after everything is going well and I should call her.

(Ring, Ring, Ring)

Why is aunt Miranda calling me???

I answered the call immediately.

"Your mother..." she said.

"What happened to my mother?"

She took a long breath, "She died of a heart attack."

"What??? Where is she now?"

She answered back, "St. Matthew's Hospital."

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

I ended the call and rush going to the hospital. I can't believe this happened. Why my mother? Out of all the people in the world, why her? What did she ever do wrong to deserve this kind of thing? I should have known earlier. She wasn't really okay from the moment I and Klein separated from her.

"Mom, wait for us."

Thea's POV>

My mom called me then she mentioned that Klein and Kindred's mother died from a heart attack. I go to the hospital as soon as I can. I noticed that my mom is crying. I hug her for comfort.

"Mom, I'm here."

She responded, "Louisa is a close friend of mine and I can't believe this happened to her. She's a kind and caring person."

"Mom, a time comes when the person dear to us wants to have a good rest. I'm sure aunt Louisa will have a peaceful life from above." I hug my mom until she feels a lot better.

She said, "Btw, Klein and Kindred are in the room. Go check them. I'm sure they both need you."

"I will go inside then."

I go to the room my mom mentioned and when I was about to open the door, Klein opens the door for me.

"What happened to the two of you? What's with your faces?"

Klein replied, "To be honest, we both feel that we failed our duty as her sons."

"Don't think about it that way. I know aunt Louisa experienced to love, how to love and to be loved."

Kindred comes to me for a hug so I just hug him in return and also Klein. They have suffered more pain than I. Losing a mother is really hard. A mother's love and care are irreplaceable.