Chapter 1 Woke Up In A Space Ship

You're POV.
I woke up groaning softly as a fixed my vision looking around. I realised I was in some sort of Medbay, as I looked around wondering how did I get in this place, or what brought me in this place. I looked down at my left leg as I realised there was bandages around my leg, I rub my head in confusion trying to recall my memories on when did I get injured that thought in the silence didn't take long until I heard a deep voice in the darkest corner of the room as I startled with fear.

"No. No, don't be afraid human... Besides you would have no where to run to. Now, let me explain what's happening. You are no longer in earth, you are in a space ship-" I interrupted him "W-what!? Am I kidnapped, am I gonna die!!?" I yelled in a panicked tone. "DON'T!-" They would inhale then exhale softly "Don't interrupt me please.. As you can see I'm trying to explain, allow me to finish. You are on my space ship, there is only me and you here so don't expect to dump into someone else. No, this is not a kidnap, this is not an adoption nor not to do experiments on you" They said.

"Why does my left leg have bandages all over it?.." I asked calmly. Their eyes turned to mine like they were staring into my soul, "let's say, I crashes landed on your planet and some parts of the ship was broken but I was able to repair it easily without any further situations. But, I seem to have landed on you, along with your leg under my ship, crushed and damaged. Luckily I had a Medbay to give you medical treatment so you're lucky I had a Medbay in my ship. "When will you bring me back to earth?.." I asked them, "For the time being I need to take a few stops and pass it over to someone after that I'll immediately send you back to earth." They said clearly, "for now, I'll have to check your leg.. Allow me to step into the light." I would hear footsteps as they looked down at me, they were at least 7 feet tall, with full blue eyes and antenna twitching a little once in a while. "You might call me out as an Alien, though in my world you are the Aliens. Now let me check your leg if it's healed enough to walk or not.. stay still so that the scanner can scan you properly" he said he pushes a orange button as the scanner began to scan me with a screen appearing in front of him "well.. You are not pregnant.. That's cool I guess?" He would continue to swipe "no, computer just take me to the legs-" he swiped "ah there it is, your leg is... fully healed but you might be feeling some slight uncomfortable feeling.. Out of most, you can walk around.." he said putting the screen away. "What now?.." I asked as he looked down at me. "Now, I'm gonna show you your room.." he said "follow me." He walked in the halls. I followed from behind.

"This is your room" he said "that one?" I said pointing at a door "no- the door on the right." He said "ah, ok.." I said softly "Mh clothes should be ok to fit on you but for pants there is a hole at the back well.. Because I have a tail, there is a stitching box for you to stitch it close, but if you don't know how to stitch you can just... Pass it to me" he said walking off "I'll make dinner later" he said leaving me in the silence as I entered my room.