Lemon Chapter

His POV:
I looked at her hand feeling my cock against her hand as I stared down at her in the eyes with lust and pleasure. She would continue to do what she was doing sending a rush up my spine with me exhaling shaking-ly as I put my hand where her pussy would've been as I rubbed it with my hand gently not wanting to hurt her. It felt so warm, so soft... And so wet~

At that moment I was turned on as I bit her lip looking at her pleasured face as I continued to rub dominating her little ass as she lets out a moan when I pressed where her clit would've been. I pulled down her pants and underwear as in looked at her leaking pussy begging for me to enter and devour it. I looked at her then at myself due to my size I was a little worried I would rip her apart or hurt her if I was worth to thrust myself. She felt tight as I would thrust my finger inside her wet little pussy, she began to moan again.

My smirk became more seductive as I continued to move, turn and thrust my finger in and out of her cute self. I would feel my cock throbbing and leaking off I was so desperate to push myself in but the possibilities of hurting her in my head kept making me hesitate until she looked up at me "do it. I'll be alright.." she said leaning on my chest. My eyes wide with surprise with her having the balls to try her luck. I didn't want her to be upset if I said no as I lay her down on her back gently as I would slowly push myself in her. She held my hand tightly tearing and weeping as I stopped.

"Maybe next time ok?.." I told her. In my head I'm like 'what the FUCK was that!?' But it was worth it for me.. I didn't want to hurt her as I sighed with her looking at me "it's alright. Next time it is" she smiled at me. I would gently hug her close in my warmth as I let her fall asleep in my arms.

I am so sorry for being gone for a long time I got chained up in school work I short of forgot. I know this one is short but I hope you liked it 😅