Chapter 3 It Was An Accident!

Your pov:
I walked around the ship to the fact I have nothing to do, as I continued to walk I looked at his room wondering if I should go in or not. In my mind begging me to go in, it didn't seem like something bad will happen anyway. I looked around to make sure the cost was clear before walking in the room and closing the door shut looking around his room was clean as fuck. And really well organised unlike my room. My room is like a fucked up war zone mess.

I looked around the room finding books but I didn't understand the unknown language and finding files of nothing, that's when I found a piece of paper sticking out from the drawer as I was about to grab it to take a look I heard footsteps in front of the door. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit!..." I panicked no where to hide my only choice was going under his bed that was alright enough for me to fit through. I heard the door slide open with me under his bed but with a good view seeing him walk in before closing the door behind him.

I would breath softly trying to remain calm. Who knows what he would do or react if he found me in his room. I finally calmed down. That was until his started to take off his coat and shirt and his pants leaving his underguards on. Welp, all that calming and breathing to relax jumped off the edge and will surely never return. I looked away as I would see his shadow coming towards my direction as he would lay on the bed I was under before him to what I was thinking taking a nap. I waiting around 2 minutes to make sure he was napping before getting out of the bed quietly as I walked to the door of my freedom form all what I have just weakness until.. "why were you under my bed?" I stoped freezing my body like a statue "u-uh.." I sighed "I came in here to look around I thought it was another room I swear!" I said.

Of course I was lying I have no idea what is he capable of, he might have anger problems. Or hate me for looking around in his stuff and other kinds of shit. "Well... Alright then..." he said as I looked at his body, dawn... he got 8 packs and smooth body without realising I continued to look at his body with my face red like a tomato. My eyes were distracted by his hot body.

His POV:
I looked at her confused until I realised she was staring at my body space dreaming <Day dreaming> as I get up snapping my fingers "stars to human hello human come on snap out of it" I said as she looked up at me "o-oh sorry I'ma go take a bath bye!" I stared at her running out of the room leaving me with a small smirk chuckling. "Maybe I should ask what's her name next time I think it's rude to call her 'human' all the time..." I advised myself. Well, it was sure this was not an 'accident' to the face my room is right next to hers so I could definitely tell she was lying. Heh, this human thinks I'm that naive..

Hehe.. I what a cute foolish human.

Writer: Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying this so far I know I said I was gonna put lemon in this story yes I will soon! But I hope you enjoyed the chapters so far and I hope you'll like he next chapter! ✨