Chapter 7 A trap. (Hope yall ready to cry 👁👄👁)

Narrator's Pov:
Hours went by from the nothing but silence until they land on a dark planet that was dark and hard to see every surroundings. Y/N walked up to Breckett as he would've been in a armour grabbing a massively big gun. "Where are you going?" She asked. "No, where are we going.." he said as he would point at the set of armour that was perfectly the fitting size for her. "Erm.. can you help me put it on? I don't know how to put it on hehe-" she scratched the back of her neck a little embarrassed.

"Sure." He would smile under his helmet walking to her before grabbing the set of armour for her. Minutes later he would have finished putting the armour on her. "It's really hard" she said "yeah.. very hard~" he would laugh leaning on his knees until Y/N was able to understand his little joke before her face went completely red, punching his soldier "Why you little UGH!-" she groaned puffing her cheeks softly. "Hehe.. calm down, I'm just joking around with you. We already fucked the whole night off now let's give that one a break. Now come on, we have a long walk to go." He said patting her head. She would nod softly following him staying close. As they both walked through their way Y/N's head would endlessly wonder on what the paper was in his drawer, what was it? What's it about? Is there any sort of information? All the thoughts mixed up in her head. "Is everything alright?" He looked down at her "Mh? Ah- yes I'm fine" she replied to him.

He nod his head "alright, anyway. We're here!" He said as in front of them would reveal a little abandoned base. He would walk to it's entrance. Not wanting to get lost or god knows what would happen she would follow next to him looking around. The place was a complete mess, books and papers so as items were around the place. Continuing to walk she turned her head to a hidden box under a desk. "Hey Breckett. What's that?" She would point at it's direction. He turned his head to where she was pointing before walking to it pulling it out from the dusty corner of the desk. Opening the box he pulled out a small chip, looking at her he immediately hugs her close "that's what we needed! Now let's go- NGK!!-" he would be shot in the stomach before dropping the chip. A few other soldiers walked out of their hidden spots pointing their guns at them speaking in a language Y/N didn't knew. Before shooting at Brackett again with him yelling out loudly in pain holding his wounds as he bled out blue blood dripping to the ground as he groans softly.

No sure what to do she grabs his gun shooting at them but kept stumbling by the strong impact it gave to her grip and control of it. She was luckily able to shoot them all down, a few misses of shots but managed anyway. She dropped the gun looking down a Breckett bleeding his life out slowly "c-come on... we need to get to the ship.. it's the only way I can heal up properly.." he told Y/N with her nodding helping him up walking their way to the ship but moments before they were a block close to the ship, "I don't think... I-I can.. move any... further..." he drops to the ground not breathing "Breckett?... BRECKETT NO! Please! DONT DIE ON ME!.." she would try to drag him to the ship as he became motionless..

That's the end. What do y'all think?☕️🗿//