Chapter 2 Some Good Food

His POV:
I walked to the kitchen as I took some food and started cooking 'human' food. Man, it was easier cooking my own kind of food and it sure did taste nicer. As I continue to cook I looked around and sighed, "this girl, she is so weird but... cute.." I whispered to myself. I got to the side of the cooking table as I started cutting some potatoes, I just couldn't stop thinking of her cute appearance she is so small, so naive, her cheeks are so soft like I would touch them all day- "FUCK!-" yelped in pain as I accidentally cut my finger.

I groaned softly putting a bandage on my finger as I sighed. How can I be this stupid? She is just a human, and I'm a beast.. it's not like she'll care about me anyway. Why would she fall for an ugly creature like me over a beautiful angle?... I finished cooking I placed the food on her plate and mine for myself.

Your POV:
I was laying in bed drawing on a piece of paper until I was distracted by a heavenly smell of food, stomach growled in hunger as I could hear the food calling me awaiting for me to just devour them on the plate until it was squeaky clean like there was no dishes on the plate. "Human! Dinner time!" I heard him yell for me as I got up walking to the dining room as I sat on the table with my food in front of me. I stared at the food with my mouth drooling as I grabbed a fork and a knife cutting the meat with me eating it like a wild animal due to how hungry I was forgetting table manners.

I continued to viciously devour every inch of the meat, after finishing with the meat I ate the salty potatoes eating it. After I was stuffed with food I have eaten I leaned back on the chair as I let out a sigh "thanks for dinner" I smiled at him. He looked at me "wow- you must've been hungry." He said as he finishes his food he would grab the plates cleaning the dishes I looked at his antenna tilting my head with wonder mixed with Curiosity as I reached my hand slowly for it with my eyes shining by the light it looked so thin and so smooth...

Before I could touch his antenna he would turn around wiping himself with me immediately going back to my normal position as I yawned, "you must be tired... Go to your room, and rest" he said softly, I looked up at him as I nod in agreement walking to my room then laying on my soft and cold bed I would slowly. Close my eyes yawning one last time before drifting away in slumber.