Chapter: 4 Knowing each other...<Lemon>

His POV:
I wasn't able to sleep this night I kept thinking about that little human.. I should ask her name now or never, I can't keep calling her 'human' all the time. But I feel a bit nervous and anxious, I sat up on my desk as I sighed thinking what to do. Until I had a light bulb glowing over my mind "I'll just take her to a bar and have a few drinks. Then maybe I can get the time to ask her name." I said to myself proudly.

I would get myself ready as I was putting on my shirt and jacket as I walked to her room knocking on the door, "human? Are you in there?.." but there was no reply. I shrugged it off thinking she didn't hear me, I knocked on the door again. "Human are-" my sentence was interrupted when the door creek open slowly. I looked at the door for a moment as I stepped in the room only to find her laying on the ground where the bathroom door was as she must've slipped and hit her head making her unconscious. "Human!" I yelled worriedly as I get her in my arms running to Medbay like her life depends on me, I placed her down on the bed in the room as I would scan her to see if there was any serious injuries or broken bones. Thankfully there was non she is just unconscious.

I sighed in relief as I leaned on the wall with all of my worries sliding off my body as I sat next to her patting her head softly. An hour went by until she finally awakens in my arms but.. I was sleeping.

Y/N pov:
I groaned softly as I rubbed my head looking around to know where I am. I'm in... Medbay? Why?.. The last thing I remembered was when I wanted to brush my teeth after I finished changing into my clothes. I looked up at him and smiled with thankfulness that he found me in my room unconscious. As I looked at him my eyes would get distracted by his body again.. ugh seriously? Well- he is kinda hot not gonna lie.. I would feel his abs under his shirt I didn't mean to but it's like my mind has taken over after begging to touch his smooth body. I continued to touch his body with satisfaction, boy I'm truly being a creep right now..

Everything was going alright until I heard his voice "why are you touching my body?" He would've been looking down at me tilting his head with his antenna raising. I froze like a statue with my face getting red of embarrassment as I thought how he was feeling right now. Is he mad? Confused? Or just completely calm. All the thoughts would float around me. I looked up at him with my hands slowly sliding off his body/abs "sorry.." I said softly "it's alright! I don't mind at all" he said I was surprised, I thought I was gonna get my ass chewed with scoldings.

"Say this. Why not we go to a bar, and get to know each other while having a few drinks? Mh?" He offered. I looked up at him smiling as I nod my head. Our bond have been close really fast, when I first met him he looked more serious on me. Like he was scary at first, but now it's like I can just hug him all day and night. He nod his head as he got up walking to the reacter. I held his hand softly as he drove into a planet while gently landing on the ground. I looked at the window as I would see snow around "whoa.. it can snow here.." I said to myself, he would give me a coat like my size "here, you'll need it. The weather is pretty cold" he said as in put it on nuzzling in it's warmth.

I followed him out of the ship as I stayed close to him. We would then walk into a bar as we sat at a table. Time went on as we ate some food that was actually not bad, "so.. what's your name? I never asked earlier.." he said as I looked up at him "I'm Y/N! What yours?" I asked with him smiling at me "My name is Brackett" he said "heh, that's a nice name.." I would yawn "are you tired?" He asked me. I looked at me "heh.. sort of.." I said softly as I would pass out.

Yes indeed... Lemon Is Starting ☕️🗿//

N/O <No One>(S) POV:
He would take his last drink with him picking up Y/N walking back to the ship. He would then put her in bed as he Lay's down with her. "Uhm.. Brackett?" She looked up at him "yes?" He responded to her. "I wanted to tell you that Uhm.." her face would get red a little. Brackett would tilt his head "wanted to tell me?.." he would wait for an answer "that... I LIKE YOU!.." she yelled covering her face "I know! It's stupid of me! You probably don't like me back anyway... I'm just a human.." she would shed a tear with him wiping away her tears before kissing her.

She sat there shocked and unsure on how to react as he pulled away from the kiss. "I liked you as well.. I also thought the same but I guess we are both wrong of our thoughts." He chuckled softly. I looked up at him smiling I looked at him in the eyes but he wasn't staring at my face. He was staring.... at my boobs?! "Are you looking at my boobs? I asked him. "!- Ó-oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to it's just I've never really met a female in a while. I'm sorry if I offended you-" I interrupted him with a sentence that got him off guard "would you want to touch them?" I asked him with him looking at me with his face completely blue by blushing.

"I would love to!" He smiled as he gently grabbed my boobs with me panting softly with him playing with them. The feeling was weird, but comforting and calming at the same time. I looked down at his crouch to realised he had a serious boner on him. I put my hand on his boner only to hear a moan slip out of his mouth he would've been looking at my hand "do you want me to continue?.." I asked him "please continue.." he said purring softly. I looked at his boner gently rubbing it as I could feel his cock throbbing begging to be touched. I gently pulled down his pants and boxers to find his massive cock throbbing as it leaked out pre-cum as I would gently jerk his cock. The skin was so smooth and soft. I continued to jerk and struck onto his member as I bit my lip. I would then suck the tip of his cock with him moaning leaning back on the wall. I chuckled "this is gonna be fun~"

Next chapter has full of it.