Chapter Six

Miracle's POV

It was finally Friday and school was coming to an end. Well if you call second period Biology an end. I was just rushing it today for some reason.

Definitely not because, I had a date with my crush of two years or anything.

Definitely not the reason.

The bells infernal ringing, commenced the beginning of lunch break. I packed my belongings in my backpack and curtly exited the classroom. I headed straight for my locker, to retrieve money and to relieve my bag of the waight of my books.

On my way to my locker, I was met by Zack Tyler and of course Mathias. Tyler slung his arm around my shoulder, proceeding to greet me. "Hey sis. Er, I've come across some information and I was hoping you could help me confirm it." Tyler said suspiciously. I nodded as a signal that I would.

"So a little birdy told me you happened to have a date tonight." He said in a wierd 1980's investigator voice. "I also heard it happens to be with our friend Matt here." Zack added in. "So, what's the sitch?" Ty finished in a Kim possible voice.

"First of all: There is no sitch. Secondly; Who the hell told you that?" I asked my accusing gaze focused on Mathias. "They forced me to! Have you ever had to listen to this idiot," He gestured to Tyler wildly.

Running a hand through his hair stressfully. He continued. "Pleading with you for hours! Following you around, for another two and a half hours!?" He finished looking a bit flustered. Taking in his expression caused all three of us to burst out laughing.

"Your all assholes. Laughing at my pain." He let a string of curses flow out of his mouth. "Come on ya big baby. Let's go." Tyler cooed, teasingly. Throwing his arm over his shoulder.

"Hey sis. Why don't you come sit with us today?" Ty asked turning to face me. "I was already going to sit with Luce and Angie... But seeing as Luce isn't here and Angie was spending time with Kyle. I'll do it."

They all cheered, I put the last of my things in my locker and announced that we could go. We walked into the cafeteria receiving confused, envious and sly comments. I tried to ignore, but the boys were having none of it.

Especially Tyler, it seemed. "Can you guys just, shut the fuck up and mind you own business." Ty said, malice seeping through his tone. "You okay sis?" Tyler examined my body language and facial expression. I told him I was alright.

I wasn't. I hated attention—especially when it was focused on my disability.

He obviously didn't believe me, but left it alone. We all went to get our food before heading to their table to sit. Well they did, I kinda just stood their awkwardly. I then sat down, realizing that I probably looked extremely wierd.

Being the only one standing and all. I took in the people sitting at the table. Oliver Stine. Lacrosse player, blonde hair with electric blue eyes, decent guy as far as I heard.

Griffin Stone. Curly honey-brown hair, pretty green eyes and light brown skin. He was defense on the lacrosse team. I hardly knew him so I couldn't say. All I knew was that he was eye candy, just not more than Mathias.

In my opinion, anyway.

Jace Cooper: Blonde with brown eyes, olive skin tone, some what bulky, not to a point where it was unattractive though. I've never spoken to him, but something about him was off.

And lastly

Adrian Smith. Tyler's twin brother. Their fraternal, so they look nothing alike. Their only similarity being their unique grey eyes. Where as Tyler was kinda buff with tan skin, and brown hair. Aiden sported a slim build and olive skin with blonde hair.