18

Nakatulala ako ngayon sa screen ng aking phone. On our conversation, actually. Hindi siya nag-reply after my last text when she was in Singapore. And it was four weeks ago already. Time passed that quickly.

Nahihiya na ako mag-message. She's consistently posting videos on her channel. Still at being the environmental girl that she is. Daming ganap. Doing coastal clean-ups environmental and other stuff that relates to environmental protection. Such a real beauty warrior.

I'm currently having a break after the rehearsal of the incoming tour. Every performance is a chance to interact with beautiful people. It's good to know that someone understands you through your music... through your words.

"Hello, where's Pochi right now?" I asked right away after Loren answered the call.

"Why are you asking me? Why don't you ask her?" reklamo niya sa akin.

"Just answer me. Where is she?" I asked again. 

I want to talk to her in person. Nahihiya ako sa text. Besides, I can tell that she's not a fan of texting. I'm not fond of that too. Well, that's the only way I can reach her.

"She's on earth. Bye!" Loren said before cutting off the line. What is his problem?

Natural lang na nasa Earth siya. Alangan naman nasa Mars. I texted him right away.

Me:
Where on Earth, pare?

He replied instantly.

Lorenzeus:
I am Pochi's friend, not her assistant to know her whereabouts. You go ask her.

I deeply sighed. Naiinis naman ako sa sunod niyang text.

Renz:
You're still the same coward boy over his crush.

Damn it.