Chapter 5

Nathan's POV

We all looked at each other confused.

This little girl had eyes just like Damien and her brown hair was the same shade as Jason's.

Jason soon walked out of the bedroom and into the living room and kept on stroking her hair trying to calm her down. We all followed him and sat down on the couch.

The little girl soon calmed down but kept her face hidden in the Jason's chest.

"Jason who is that" I finally asked.

Jason sighed and sat down on the couch next to Damien with the little girl on his lap.

"She's my... our sister" he said correcting himself.

We all stared at each other in disbelief. How the hell do we have a sister that we never knew about?

I looked over at Stone and he looked pissed. He had his arms crossed with a stern look and I could tell he wanted to say something. Which is never good but he kept his mouth shut and didn't say a word.

Surprising.

Damien and Leo looked shocked. They just starred at our sister.

I never thought I would have a sister. I've always wanted one. The thought of being able to protect her and hug her. Maybe she's what me and my brothers need to be happy again.

Since our father died in a shoot out we have never been the same. Damien became stricter but was also a parent to us. Stone grew cold and angry. He was always getting into trouble and started fighting. I was a lot softer than most my brothers but I could also turn that off and become rude. Leo and I grew closer. We were best friends and told each other everything.

"How old is she? What's her name?" Said Damien.

Jason hesitated to answer and just looked at each of us like we were going to hurt her.

Finally he spoke up and said "She's 5 years and her name is Aurora".

As soon as Aurora herd her name she shot her head up and whispered into Jason's ear. We couldn't hear what she said.

Jason's POV

"Bubby I'm hungry" said Aurora with a tear stained face.

All the boys looked at her wondering what she said.

"Ok I'll get you something to eat" I said whispering back into her ear.

She put her head back down on my chest. I knew she didn't fully understand what was going on but I was aware that she was scared of her other brothers in the room.

"Ca-can I hold her" said Damien.

I felt Aurora tense up. She normally doesn't like to be touched by people she doesn't know.

I shook my head and said "no".

Aurora relaxed a little and I got up and went into the kitchen to get her some food. I felt bad I that I wasn't able to bring the pizza home.

All of the boys stayed in the living room which I was thankful for.

"What do you want to eat princess" I said placing her in the seat at the table.

"Umm... pizza" she said sitting up on her knees so she could look over the table.

"I'm sorry baby but I wasn't able to bring at home" I said.

"B-but you p-promised you would bring home pizza" she said and I could tell she was on the verge of crying.

"That might of been our fault." Said Damien standing in the doorway along with the others.

Aurora quickly looked at me and put her arms up wanting me to pick her up.

I started walking over to her but Leo was one step ahead of me and tried picking Aurora up.

Aurora stiffened and closed her eyes. I could tell she was uncomfortable.

Leo quickly noticed and put her down. Aurora ran to me and tried hiding behind me.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it" said Leo scratching the back of his head.

I just looked at him pissed that he just picked up Aurora.

"Jason we need to talk" said Damien with a strict look.

"Hold on let me make her some food and then we can talk" I said

They all shook their heads and sat down at the table.

5 minutes later

I made Aurora cereal since I hadn't been able to go grocery shopping this week.

I sat down at the table and set Aurora on my lap so she could eat. The boys just starred at her with sadness in their eyes except for Stone.

"We were thinking that you guys should go back home with us" said Damien. Aurora stopped eating and looked at me with worry in her eyes.

"Why would we do that" I said putting my arms around Auroras waist to calm her down.