Chapter 8

Stones POV

Once she told me that two men had been chasing her I was pissed.

"Who were these men" I said kneeling down to her.

"I d-don't know they were big and scary a-and they had on suits" Aurora said trying to not cry.

"Ok cmon we need to go find Jason" I said putting out my hand for her to hold.

She hesitated a bit but finally took my hand and we left the room.

"AURORA" shouted Jason from down the hall.

"Jason were over here" I yelled loud enough for him to hear.

I could feel Aurora tense a bit when I shouted. I wonder why?

As soon as Jason saw Aurora he ran over to her and picked her up.

"Where the hell were you?" Jason asked Aurora.

"I-I woke up before you and I w-wanted to go explore. I'm sorry Bubby " said Aurora with teary eyes.

"Princess you should have just woken me up. It's ok I'm not mad" Jason said.

Seeing their relationship made me a bit jealous. Me and my brothers were close but we would never hug or anything like that.

I was beginning to walk away until Jason started talking to me.

"Thank you for finding her" Jason said.

I just nodded.

"Bubby there were two scary men chasing me" Aurora said.

"What? Stone who are these men?" Jason said looking at me.

"I'm not sure yet but I'll let you know once I figure out who it is" I said.

Jason just nodded and I could tell he was angry.

"Bubby I'm hungry" Aurora said.

"The kitchen is downstairs follow me" I said walking down the hall.

Once we made it to the kitchen Nathan and Leo were sitting at the table eating and we're on their phones. Along with two of our men that were basically our guards.

Right when we walked into the kitchen Aurora whispered into Jason's ear.

Jason's POV

When we walked into the kitchen Aurora began to shake a little and kept on starring at the two men.

"B-Bubby those scary men chased me" Aurora whispered into my ear.

"Stone who are these guys" I said.

"Our guards Michael and John. They live in the house for safety reasons" Stone said.

John and Micheal looked up once they heard their names and made eye contact with Aurora. They looked shocked.

"Yah well they are the two men that chased Aurora" I said aggravated.

I wanna kick their asses right now but I can't with Aurora in the room.

"What the hell that's our sister" said Nathan looking up from his phone.

"Boss we didn't know that was your sister. We're sorry she was eaves dropping into our conversation" said Micheal.

"Y-yah what he said" John said.

"Get the hell out of here you idiots" Stone said crossing his arms.

Micheal and John quickly got up and left the room.

Aurora seemed to calm down a bit once they were gone.

"Aurora are you hungry. We could make you something" Leo said with a smile.

Aurora only nodded her head. She's always been a bit shy around new people.

"What would you like sweetheart?" Leo said.

Aurora looked up at me and waited for me to answer for her.

"She likes toast with peanut butter" Jason said.

Leo got up and put two pieces of bread into the toaster.

I sat down in the chair and put Aurora on my lap because I knew she would be too short to sit in a chair on her own since this table was a lot taller than our old one.

"Jason do you want anything?" Stone asked me.

"Coffee will be fine" I said.

Stone nodded and went over to the cupboard and pulled out a mug and poured coffee into it. He then sat it down in-front of me.

"Thank you" I said

Stone just nodded and sat down next to us with his coffee.

"Yucky" Aurora said making a face at the coffee.

We all chuckled a bit causing Aurora to smile.

"Here's ur toast Aurora. Do you want some juice?" Leo said setting it down in-front of her.

Aurora nodded and Leo poured a glass of orange juice for her.

"What do you say Aurora?" I said.

"Thank you" Aurora said shyly

"Welcome sweetheart" Leo said sitting back down in his chair.

"So where is Damien?" I said looking at Stone.

"He's out working he will be back at dinner time" Stone said taking a sip of his coffee.

I knew what kind of work he was doing but I didn't say cause Aurora was in the room.

"Once Aurora is done eating Nathan and Leo are going to give you guys a tour since I need to go to work" Stone said.

I nodded my head and waited for Aurora to finish.

"I'm full Bubby" Aurora said pushing her plate back.

"You only ate one piece of toast" Leo said concerned.

"She normally doesn't eat a lot. We haven't had the best life" I said honestly.

We couldn't always afford food and sometimes I would feel like a failed as a brother or parent for Aurora because I couldn't always afford to feed her a lot. I always made sure she had more food than me though.

Leo just nodded his head and didn't ask any questions. Thank god.

"Alright let's do this tour" Nathan said standing up.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I know it's kinda boring right now but it will get better. Anyways remember to vote. Xoxo